Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.. here's the deal. I dont know if anyone can find cheaper, but I am in the market for 720cc.. and the guy I spoke to gave me this deal. He says that if I want to buy any less than 20 individual injectors,the cost will be $149 each. If you buy 20 or more INDIVIDUAL injectors then the cost will be $139 each. I did ask if we could mix and match the 660cc and 720cc and he said he could NOT. it would have to be 20 individual injectors of each size. What do you all think?

·
2,243 Posts
Bought mine for alot less then that from GT Pro

·
2,243 Posts
I would be willing to sell my whole set of 6 in perfect condition to you for $650.

·
2,243 Posts
RC

·
2,243 Posts
BTW they are already off the car.

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK.. well let me see what funds I have, I should have it though.... How used are they? Are there any distinguishing marks that can verify they are true RC.. ? I've heard of fakes goin around... can't be too careful..

·
2,243 Posts
I don't know, brian told me they were RC's I never really checked. I will look tommorrow. I used them for about 1 year or so. they are in perfect condition.

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mobo,

Good find.. Thanks.. I just asked some questions. Eager to see what the reply is. I have ordered the injectors already, but I might be able to back out of it. I don't know. I don't really feel comfortable doing that, but we'll see how my guy responds. Maybe he hasn't submitted the request yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.