Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1912 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Why not give it a shot yourself? I finally decided to say F it and try it myself and found out I am actually pretty good at it... That or it really is just that easy...

The hard part is the prep, just because it takes sooo long

·
Super Moderator
21,046 Posts
Why not give it a shot yourself? I finally decided to say F it and try it myself and found out I am actually pretty good at it... That or it really is just that easy...

The hard part is the prep, just because it takes sooo long
I would but no garage space. :(

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
Car looks 100x better as a single tone color. Never digged that black hood although the victory hood is amazing.
Agreed. And me either but I didnt wanna spend funds on painting it lol. This hood is a different story tho.

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
Looks great painted. Wish I knew someone who paints around here.
Thanks. A local ex 3S owner painted mine. He did a pretty good job.

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
My buddy and I at Eibach's Throwback Meet/Show last weekend.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Love this car, had it out for the first time this year. We had alot of rain lately which cleaned up the roads, Then it was Sunny and 50+ out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got to tell you Silver and green are 2 colors that I do not like.After seeing a few 3000s it grew on me.Don’t know if it’s the car that makes the color look good or what but a silver 3000 I wouldn’t mind.

https://www.metube.id/m/v/9974861

After seeing this one is when I looked at silver different

Attachments

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Yeah, I really didn't like Silver for like Ever.

Then after I saw it on a few of my friends Ferrari's I started to fall for it...

Still was not crazy about it though.... Then I finally just committed to it and started spraying down the car... It looked so good I fell in love....

If I had the choice though. I still think Solid Gloss Black, or maybe even a Dark Pearl Black is my ideal color for a 91-93.

I would have painted the car in a heartbeat a different color, but I hate resprays of different colors unless it is a Proper Color change, and the entire car is Stripped clean and sandblasted..

I don't ever want to see evidence the car was a different color at one point haha.

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
Those look great!

·
Resident Street Racer
5,605 Posts
managed to go thru this whole thread over the course of a few days maybe a week. good amount of pictures dont seem to be working but still some interesting ones in this thread.

·
TPW: The Prophet
4,186 Posts
I know most of my photos no longer work due to Photobucket's rules changes over the years.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Bored, Snowy outside. Skipped cars and coffee because I didn't feel like getting the cars all nasty today.

one of my favorites from a local HillClimb late spring 2018

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
Been a coo minute I guess.

·
Show me your twins
1,144 Posts
1881 - 1900 of 1912 Posts