Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1922 Posts

·
LS3S
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copying this idea from NSX forums. Let's throw together a thread of just random 3s pictures! I like being able to scroll through one thread and just look at a bunch of beautiful cars.

I'm sure you all have a random picture of your car that doesn't warrant creating a new thread for it, lets see them!

Here is one of my car and then some randoms that i found to get this going.

·
Obsessive Carpolsive
2,088 Posts
Nice idea!

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts

My fav is this one. I was in my TT when i ran over a large soda can on the interstate. Turns out it went airborne and big fish mouth behind me chomped it up. It took everything in my power not to crash out of laughter.

·
3/s doctor
728 Posts
Damn. v1saved, tell me more about that front bumper on that blue vr4. i'm never a big fan of the fixed headlights, but man, the robos, clear corners, and whatever that front bumper is looks [email protected]#%ing awsom. what kind is it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Damn. v1saved, tell me more about that front bumper on that blue vr4. i'm never a big fan of the fixed headlights, but man, the robos, clear corners, and whatever that front bumper is looks [email protected]#%ing awsom. what kind is it?
yeah that car is pretty insane. i saw it at Pampena last week. they did the full build. like 900hp. i think the bumper is the Cianci torino

1 - 20 of 1922 Posts