Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, as you all may know, i have a base '97, My friend's friend got a brand new WRX and as a mod he got the FORGE BOV, TURBO TIMER, COLD AIR INTAKE. We decided to race, the race was about 1/3 mile long. We took off, I did a minimal wheel spin and the wrx does some wheel spin but i think boged, when i hit second gear i jumped forward and I started to loose him then i hear this multiple "pssssssst, psssssst,psssst" then he started to jump forward, so i shift to third and shot my NOS :p and away i went... we went around and met at the beginning where we started, he told me to line up again and try again. So we did the exact same thing, again i won, and for the final time he wanted to try again, we did it the third time, but this time it was VERY close, but i still managed to beat him. :cool:

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Hey, congrat on the kill. Did u ever dyno ur car w/ 75 shots of NOS? WRX is a nice sedan, but watch out:D. They'll be meaner in the future w/ all the upgrade goodies and aftermarket supports.

Black94VR4

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ok either your friend doesnt know how to drive, or his wrx is auto or your lieing. My dad has an auto wrx which can woop your base. So I dont think your friend knows how to drive.

Sorry I'm being so mean its just his car is tight and it wouldn't lose to a 97 base. Im 99% sure of that.

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude we ran 3 times all from full stop and how the FUCK can he not know how to drive when he is used to going to illegals all the time, i'm just saying the guy knew how to drive, I dunno what he did wrong if he did something wrong, but he did want to try the race again after the first and second one :eek:, Oh yeah... and was that a challenge from your slow pos sl? :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
First of all my SL could probably beat ur stock w/ out any mods because it has a brand new engine, plus a lot of weight loss, and brand new everything under the hood...xcept for the radiator. And if it's a 2002 WRX and not a POS 2.5 RS from subaru which people say is a WRX but a whole hell of a lot slower then he should have kicked your ass.

No challenge...unless you live remotely near me. I'll take the WRX and SL out to beat ya.

IF not then, no hard feelings :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
ncavig said:
First of all my SL could probably beat ur stock w/ out any mods because it has a brand new engine, plus a lot of weight loss, and brand new everything under the hood...xcept for the radiator. And if it's a 2002 WRX and not a POS 2.5 RS from subaru which people say is a WRX but a whole hell of a lot slower then he should have kicked your ass.

No challenge...unless you live remotely near me. I'll take the WRX and SL out to beat ya.

IF not then, no hard feelings :D
so u are saying that your SL is lighter then his base... did u gut it and stuff!!!

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay are you saying my car is STOCK?!?!? wtf are you smoking?? I have no passenger seats at , NO exhaust from header down, I'm shooting 75 shot nos, I recently did the 60 k with magnecore wires and ngk coppers, k&n intake w/ dn piping... that's about it... i know i have other misc stuff, but it's not really worth my time to type it in for you :eek:

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
ncavig said:
Ok either your friend doesnt know how to drive, or his wrx is auto or your lieing. My dad has an auto wrx which can woop your base. So I dont think your friend knows how to drive.

Sorry I'm being so mean its just his car is tight and it wouldn't lose to a 97 base. Im 99% sure of that.

Umm... did you miss the part about the 75 shot of NOS???

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Gonskanator said:

nice T/A i want it bad. I want one...

Thanks! That's my black girlfriend:D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Powelsound said:

Thanks! That's my black girlfriend:D
nothing wrong with jungle fever!!!!:D

i went to the dealer a while ago and tried to drive one... he looked at my GT and then at me and said... "kid this t/a has too much balls for u stick to your GT"

there was a reason for him being rude to me, but i am not gonna get into that.........:p

·
Registered
51 Posts
Right now my car weighs 3100 (more or less) and w/ out ur NOS you could tell me my liscense plate for me. And with my dad's 'modified' WRX up to 262 (about) HP (soon to be NOSified) you couldn't see his liscense plate.

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know what, you are smoking some good shit :D I don't wanna continue arguing with someone who is not willing to understand, so basically i'm saying, i don't talk to STUPID DUMB FUCK like you. So continue with your babbling about your daddy's awsome WRX and your awsome car, but it ain't worth shit to me.

By the way, you say your gonna do more mods to your car? So what am I? You think i'm gonna stick to my current mods forever? You may be a ignorant dumbass but don't think everyone's like you.

·
Registered
846 Posts
PiNG said:
You know what, you are smoking some good shit :D I don't wanna continue arguing with someone who is not willing to understand, so basically i'm saying, i don't talk to STUPID DUMB FUCK like you. So continue with your babbling about your daddy's awsome WRX and your awsome car, but it ain't worth shit to me.

By the way, you say your gonna do more mods to your car? So what am I? You think i'm gonna stick to my current mods forever? You may be a ignorant dumbass but don't think everyone's like you.
ahaha nice ping

ncavig, i feel sorry for your fake ass! hope u grow out of it! keep it real!

:cool:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
you both live in California, go meet up somewhere in the central valley and race then come back and tell us what happened.

calm down, stop bench racing.

if ping said he beat a WRX and its his FRIEND'S car he has no reason to lie. So what if his friends is not the best driver in the world. he didn't say he will beat all wrx, he said he beat a wrx. no one said wrx sux.

geeeze..some people argue over nothing...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I dont really care if he beat a WRX... I was just saying he couldnt beat all WRX's...at least wiht people who can drive

anywayz i dont care what you do with your car, just dont talk to me anymore

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KAHAHAHAH :D this has been a interesting thread :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts