Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on I 95 in delaware when this black 300 zx came up behind me ,all of a sudden he trys to make his move around around me my modes are simple a bleader valve set a 14psi a blitz power core filter thats it this 300 xz was all dune up with a stilen kit looked sharp and hks hanging out the back no dought the car had other mods well back to my story he goes to make his move and i jam i into third at about seventy and take off he follows but is un able to get by me i still had a good four cars ahead by the time i hit 120 well i got off at my exit brakes fadeing badly the guy puled up next to me gave me a thumbs up probaly because a stock looking 3000 whiped his ass on another note i also raced a cor-crap i was behind him at a ligh it was one of those roads that goes from two lanes to one lane well at the light the cor crap thought he would show off and gun it so i follow be well i pull into the right lane to pass and i get right along sige of him on my way to passing his slow ass and the sun of a bitch comes int my lane and runs me into the grass i guess my 3000 whipping his ass made him a little mad o well i know i won anyway poor slo-vet couldent take the defeat

M

·
0 Posts
Wheew! What's that a run-on or what? Anyway, maybe it was a NA 300ZX. You know how some people like to put body kits on any car, fast or not. Look at the Hondas(most of them). They think that if they put an "R" on the end of ANY factory letter designations, that's the Type R conversion kit. Not that you couldn't beat a TT. That's not what I'm saying at all. I've just seen some bad-ass, all show, no go kind of rides. But it probably was a TT.

H

·
0 Posts
No kidding...that's the longest sentence I've ever seen!

Hey, how's Pooh doing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts