Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3SI #1068
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how much different the dimensions are on the ES bumpers compared to the ones on the R/Ts? Basically I ask because I would love to get a new bumper with room for 2 exhausts. Sadly because some lady not so good at driving has taken care of my stock bumper quite nicely :-( I figured I'd see if I can pick one up and paint it instead of having someone work on it... Anyone that knows Thank you in advance

RICH 91 ES... with a multi colored bumper

·
Registered
91 Posts
whats up? I can't help you on the back bumper conversion, but I have done the front bumper conversion, and there some minor differences. If you ever want to know exactly how to do it just e-mail

[email protected]

P.S. keep me posted on what you find out (I might want to convert the back too)

·
3SI #1068
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill keep ya posted n/p What did you convert for the front bumper? >hopes 3kgt front to a stealth front<
until next post....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had a 91' stealth R/T before my 91' twin turbo and I was going to put dual exhaust on the R/T. However, exactly one year ago a lady turned in front of me and I hit her in the side totaling the R/T right after I purchased a 91' stealth R/T TT bumper a month before. I talked to them about returning it because I no longer had the car to put it on but they didn't care and said that they crushed the car and had no use for it. I have no use for it right now unless someone ruins the bumper on my TT now which I don't want to happen. I guess when I bought it I assumed that all the stealth bumpers would mount up the same so I am not sure. I would suggest going to some dealerships and comparing the models. I had a mazda 626 that I put a 1983 bumper on a 1986. The body style was simular from 1983 to 1987 so it worked. Hard to no for sure, but it is always cool to have dual exhaust for looks and power! I tried but never succeeded because of the accident. Let me know what you think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts