Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to call a few times today, but I didn;t get an answer. THey are probably off for the holiday. For some reason, their website doesn;t want to work for me. I am leaving tomorrow for a month, and I need to send them my plenum and valve cover so they can polish them when I'm gone. THanks!

·
Registered
557 Posts
They probably think you are stealthTT looking for his money,:rolleyes:

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooooooh.....

Nah, that ain't me! Hahaha. I just need to have it to give to my roommate so he can mail it for me on Monday.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Re: ooooooooh.....

EliteStreet99 said:
I just need to have it to give to my roommate so he can mail it for me on Monday.
Dude you are going to trust them with your stuff?......on a different note how is jumpin jax doin?I was there back in june/july.....gotta love the roxy,club 5,h2o...etc...want to go back NOW!

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course I trust them

I have spent about $12,000 over there already. I have no problems with them at all, and he really hooked me up with getting my rebuild done quickly. I know Brian, Aaron and Manny personally. I used to hang out there whenever I made trips up to LA. I have no idea what's going on with that other stuff, but I don;t even want to get into it. Brian is making some awesome stuff there, and I'd buy everything I could from him. I already had them put in my GTPro ARC-2, GTPro 357 magnum turbos, GTPro y-pipe, GTPro Stage 5 DragPro engine rebuild with GTPro/Pauter rods and GTPro/Ross Pistons, and I have a GTPro banner across my back windshield. Why wouldn't I trust them with my stuff???

·
Registered
557 Posts
12,000$!...and you are an E-?,thats big bucks how do you do it?

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
17639 Rowland St., Unit D
Industry, CA 91748

Oh and Chuck, judging from his sig he already has, as have many others. You, Stealth TT, & Cabojoe vs. the hundreds of other satisfied customers? Hmmm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
557 Posts
DanF said:
Oh and Chuck, judging from his sig he already has, as have many others. You, Stealth TT, & Cabojoe vs. the hundreds of other satisfied customers? Hmmm :rolleyes:
I never have bought anything from gtpro,the only comments i made earlier was that they seem to be overpriced compared to others,once again thats IMO, not to say i won't in the future,but stealthTT's experiance troubles me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
YellowES said:
Chuck shut the hell up dude. They haven't even ripped you off. If you don't like the prices then maybe you shouldn't have bought a 3/s. Go out and buy a civic if you want cheap mods
You are as dum as your car is ugly,I don't mind spending my hard earned cash on a high priced item,but if I could get it a few bucks cheaper from say,altered atmosphere,doesen't that make sense?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
chuck, replying to every other posts regarding Gt-Pro is not the best idea to get your message across, especially when the thread is nothing about how trustworthy Gt-Pro is. if you want to get your message across to the public, and you are ntitle to say whatever you want, start your own thread and post a link and tell everyone your experience.

·
blingalicous
940 Posts
yea man, get off his nuts already...:rolleyes: write him a letter or somethin...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Jspec said:
chuck, replying to every other posts regarding Gt-Pro is not the best idea to get your message across, especially when the thread is nothing about how trustworthy Gt-Pro is. if you want to get your message across to the public, and you are ntitle to say whatever you want, start your own thread and post a link and tell everyone your experience.
man, did you even READ my comments,once again,I personaly have never had any good OR bad experiances with gtpro,for all I know they could be the most awesome company out there,this all began by me just saying back in 98'' there prices were higher than others,that is all...period.Then stealthTT came along and added fuel to the fire with HIS experiance,you people need to calm down about other peoples opinions,there are worse things in life!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
If you don't have any bad experiences with GTPRO don't go spreading around things trying to get people to not buy from them. If this was a widespread problem, then perhaps we would heed your warning. Since the majority seem to be pleased with GTPRO then you're just making yourself look like an ass.

I understand if you think the prices are high, that's your opinion. But that doesn't make up for the fact that every time someone mentions GT-PRO (doesn't matter what the subject is about, someone might just type a one word post, the only word being GT-PRO).. and you would spout off some crap about them ripping people off. Then when someone calls you out you cover your ass saying "all i said was that they're too expensive!" <b>BS!</b> I understand that StealthTT was supposedly ripped off, but you don't know the real situation, and until you are put in both Brian's/GTPRO's shoes and StealthTT's, then you can have a final say on it. Which means never.

BTW EliteStreet99, SWEET car. I love the tinted windows with intrax on the Stealth :) Hopefully my car will resemble that soon!

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Hey Chuck... I have an idea...

QUITCHA BITCHIN :D

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
STFU = Shut The Fuck Up.

:)

Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts