Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am interested in buying a 3000. it is a 1992 vr4. its black and the paint is in good shape. it has a new tranny. but the interior is screwed up. it needs a whole new interior, ie: seats, doorpanels, console. the paint looks good, the front bumper is cracked all the way down on the drivers side. what do you guys think would be a fair price to buy this thing??? everyone post if you think of a fair deal i could buy this thing for. thanks!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'd have to say $6000-$6700 is a good deal depending on mileage. 100k miles for 6k is a good deal b/c interior to fix would be 800 or so, and another 300 for a front bumper if u find one w/the same color. Im just ballparking these prices, so don't flame me if i'm way off lol.
Good luck!

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
If the bumper is cracked, was it in an accident?

If the interior was leather and you wanna replace it with leather, I'd say it'll probably be in the neighborhood of $1000 to have it professionally done.

If the car was not in an accident and you take it to a mechanic and it all checks out, I'd offer no more than $6K like kcaz007 says.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats good then. it hasnt been in a wreck, its just a crack, not a major thing, but the guy is asking 5K and i thought that was a great deal, since you guys think 6k i think the deal is a good one. thanks for the input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts