Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my friends is not having any luck having questions answered on some forum, and i told him id post here just to help him out and see if anyone could answer this. for the turbo xs type s bov, does he need to order another adapter kit special for his car? he has a 2002 1.8t gti. i know when i ordered mine from turbo xs the adapter kit was right there on the site. does he neeed to get the same thing sort of? id imagine so, ,and do you think turbo xs offers them for all types of cars? so that he could order it thru them as well? i know this is about another car, but help would be appreciated.. thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I have the turbo XS type -S on my car.Even though it states not for 3KGT.It has a nice loud whoosh sound and it came with 2 adapters one for welding it into the Y pipe and another that you can use to adapt to a plastic pipe.I ghettoed it with a piece of hose to my stock Y pipe.3SX sells them and can tell you if they have the kits included.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.