Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I am going to look into fabricating some taillights for everyone over the thanksgiving break. I am going to make them look like the ones on the supra and S2000. There is one small problem though. When you take off your taillights everything comes off EXCEPT the reverse light and the red peice around it. This posses a problem...how do I get that whole center peice that says 3000GT off? because it is attatched to the reverse light. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Iceman, u need to make those lights for Stealths too :D just a thought. hehe ;)

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha:D

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
if you take out the rear most interior trunk panel, you'll be able to gain access to the 8 nuts holding that center taillight piece on. but to remove that rear most piece, you have to disassemble the whole trunk basically, so take out the spare, and then the 2 trays under the carpet, and then you're good to go ;)

·
842 Posts
Iceman will you make some for the Stealth RT/TT, the 2 corner one’s and the one in the wing?:D

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
They're not going to be stickers are they??

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO esc....my clear and smoked corners are not stickers. They will be like me clear corners.

·
Registered
44 Posts
iceman your getting a large amount of people that want you to clear light corners and now taillights for STEALTHS! look into it.... perty plz :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm interested in seeing out this turns out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
likquid

likuid your car is the shit! how much all your exterior run ya?

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
iceman I would be willing to help ya out on this. I have done everything already. I can't find anyone that is willing to do the lenses for a cheap enough price plus I just don't have time anymore. to get the lenses off you have to use a heat gun, because they are glued in. once you heat it up slowly pull then off. if you don't do it carefully you will probably crack the lenses. first I would find someone first to do the lenses( and get it in writing!) then take them off and have them molded. unless you have some other means to make lenses. but I guess I am a perfectionist I won't have anything look unprofessional.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Hobbit/Iceman...lemme know when u get a set completed for **Stealths**;) i will definately buy a pair.

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
I'm coming up with something real soon, but I'm not going to say what it is till I have some already made and ready to ship. 50 bucks plus core charge. also no one can say it is rice. its the best of both worlds! muhahaha

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
roo wait 3 weeks or less and I will show you something you will like... do you have an rt or es/base?

·
Registered
127 Posts
im totally stoked you dont even know i am jumping up and down you dont know what you are doing to me!! i cant wait oh yeah i can (note to self----get a job!!!!!):D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts