Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am wanting to buy some larger items for my 3000gt a hood 2 doors and a trunk lid. I wanna have them shipped to PA comming from chicago via bus but i know nothing about shipping things in the usa by bus. is there one company that does it or a few different companies that do it?

which company is the largest and who would it be coming from chicago?

thank you in advance very much i am from canada and dont know anything about this type of shipping. and usually how long does it take to arrive?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..... these are specific items that i have already bought. please dont pm me trying to sell me things i just need some information about shipping and what options with bus are available.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i tried using the search feature but i can't find anything :( if someone could shed some light that would be great.

·
Super Moderator
7,131 Posts
I had an entire used 1st gen body kit with tails and other misc parts shipped and the only way it could go is greyhound, had to borrow a truck to get it home, if your shipping slightly smaller things, like a fender or something UPS is probably the way to go, if your shipping multiple items or something massive (like a hood, especially on these cars) greyhound is probably the best way. The disadvantage to greyhound is they dont deliver to your door, you need to go pick it up at the nearest terminal. I had to drive about 50 miles to go pick the bumpers up. Shipping out of the states is a pain too. Ive shipped a few things to canada via usps and it takes at least 2 weeks on priority, 3 or 4 if i do it second class.

Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts