Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i also posted this in the Gatherings section, but i noticed that people rarely look at those threads so i decided to post here as well to reach more people!! Anyways...i am pumped for the OC gathering. I havent heard anything about the gathering yet, and there are no posts about it. I was wondering if people had started planning it yet...cause its starting to get late now!! Anyways...if anyone has any information about the OC gathering, such as times, dates, or any other info, please respond to this post. Thanks alot guys

See you in OC...in 2003!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I'm also really excited about the OC gathering. I live in MD, (about 2.5 hrs from OC) and missed the thing last summer by like 1 month. Where can we go or who can we goto for info? I wanna put in for the vacation soon. People in my company put thier vacations in early for the summer season. I also know ppl down there with a condo, I need to let them know as well. Any info would be great.

4,448 Posts
boostedVR4 said:
Where can we go or who can we goto for info? I wanna put in for the vacation soon. People in my company put thier vacations in early for the summer season. I also know ppl down there with a condo, I need to let them know as well. Any info would be great.
Check this out: http://gatherings.3si.org/ECG2002/

That's last year's page.

Like I said, it WILL be the first weekend of May. No IFs, ANDs, or BUTs.

Also, like I said earlier, planning will start in January/February.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts