Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went up to check out the Enhanced Street Peformance shop since it is only 1 mile away from my house and they have two purple 3000gts in there right now. One had clear corners the other one didnt. One of them was getting a shift kit installed into his auto tranny. If you read this let me know how well this improved your car and how much they charged you for it. I am also unfortunate enough to own an auto and I would like to make it slightly quicker.

·
Resident Half Breed
677 Posts
wa sup man, yeah mine was the one with the clear corners. you can definetely feel the difference with it on. It shifts alot harder. My motor mounts are a little worn and it still shifts real hard. I paid around 35 for the shift kit and 55 for the clutch upgrade. I got them from the guy who has this site plymouth laser

As for dave installing it, he gave me a great price. Im not going to say how much, because i dont know how much he will charge in the future.

Peace
Shiz

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, yea ill have to take a trip up there and see how much he would want to install the shift kit. So you upgraded your end clutch as well? What is the difference in performance now harder shifts? Let me know if you get any time slips with those upgrades.

·
Resident Half Breed
677 Posts
I probably wont go to the track untill i get some more mods under my belt. But yes it shifts harder and its a quicker in general. You will notice the difference!! The clutch upgrade is preventive maitanace. I dont want my tranny breaking down anytime soon. Good Luck

Shiz

·
Resident Half Breed
677 Posts
Well you have to email the guy, there is no page for it. I dont think he has any kits right now but you can email him. You also have to have the fa433 type of transmission. You probably do but just incase. and as for the price i paid for installation, was a good price, but every place is different. I went down to the local tranny shop and they said they would have to drop the tranny and labor would be around 15 hours. For a cost of $1000dollars. For your sake they dont have to drop the tranny, just the pan!!!

Good Luck
Shiz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts