Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PS2 that I am looking to sell. My brother was gonna buy it from me but he hasn't come up with any money so its his loss. It is modified with a Neo 2.2 modchip, used for testing purpose only. It allows you to play your legally backed up games from PS1 and PS2. It plays PS1 games instantly with no swap and all PS2 games with one swap using a gameshark, which is included. It will include 1 controller, memory card, and 4 player adapter. Some of these games come with full box and instructions, others don't. Some of these are backup copies of games that I originally owned. In order to legally play some of these games you must have the original. I am not liable for anything illegal that you may do with the machine and/or games. All of the games are PS2, no PS1 games included. Some of the backups I made came from DVDs. Since I don't have a dvd burner, some of the movies were removed from games, like mortal kombart and NHL 2003, so I could fit them onto one cd. Both GTAs are originals as well as GT3. Here is the list :

Blade II
BMX XXX
Cool Boarders 2001
Crazy Taxi
Dave Mirra BMX 2
Disney Golf
ESPN National Hockey Night
ESPN NBA2Night
ESPN X-Games Skateboarding
Extreme G3
F1 Championship
Genesis Emulator for PS2 – 250 games included
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
Grand Theft Auto 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Legends of Wrestling 2
LeMans 24 Hour
Madden 2001
Monopoly Party
Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance
MTV Music Generator
Namco Museum
Nascar 2001
NBA Live 2001
NBA Live 2003
NBA Street
NHL 2001
NHL 2002
NHL 2003
NHL Hitz 2002
Ready 2 Rumble
Real Pool
Silent Scope 2
Spiderman
Spy Hunter Demo
Star Wars – Starfighter
State of Emergency
Swing Away Golf
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001
Tony Hawk 3
Triple Play 2001
Twisted Metal Black
WWE Smackdown : Shut Your Mouth

Make me some offers.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I know you said "Both GTAs are originals as well as GT3" but are those the only games that are original? I might give an offer, but I think thats dictated by the number of originals you have. Also, can you tell us what target price you're shooting for? Since your brother was going to buy it I assume their was a price their.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8 are originals. Used to be a lot more, but due to use and scratches I had to make the backups of the others to preserve the games. All of the games are working. The other PS2 on here with four games sold for $275 on ebay, so I looking for more than that. I'm not looking for an outrageous amoutn considering what is included. I will help the buyer to figure out how to use the chip to play any orignals that they may back up, so I'm not gonna leave someone in the dark and not tell them how to operate the machine. I am looking for somewhere is the $350 area. But I am really open to any options.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it the day it came out, so whenever that is. The system is in perfect condition. No scratches or anything on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts