Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,122 Posts
Nice vids:). What’s the latest on mods that go fast? Turbo, fuel, trans, and weight?

·
Z16-Abuser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Nice vids:). What’s the latest on mods that go fast? Turbo, fuel, trans, and weight?
Honestly me an derf were jus discussing this tooday......we kinda want to find out wat it stil has in it despite being stock......it blew the tires off on 2nd an 3rd pass an I stil dnt hav a legitimate feel at the launch......this is a quite different car than my old street car. It's currently ~2600lbs even and i interested in grabn a little more data from launches and maybe not bouncing rev limiter haha......

I hav a set of 16gs waiting to go on it bt probly not this season. I only hav 550cc inj rite now waiting to go in it but those are hardly enough to stretch out 16g turbos.
I also debated running a fuel cell and converting to ethanol on the 550s with 9bs but moneys been growing shorter with street 6g7 swap project an othr thangs......

Nt to mention I haven't hotwired tha fuel pump or coil packs yet. Or increased fuel pressure......

·
Z16-Abuser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #105

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,122 Posts
what size are they? Know what tires you plan to run?

Green 1st gen, so it has to be quick!

·
Z16-Abuser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
what size are they? Know what tires you plan to run?

Green 1st gen, so it has to be quick!
15x8 iirc......tires are a mix of 2 different types of hoosiers.

Haha I dnt think itll be quick yet. Want to iron out the chassis and have some seat time. Fukr is loud inside. Even with helmet cant tell wat rpm it's at like I used to in my street car.

·
Z16-Abuser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I havent updated in a while. Life has been full of changes. Latest purchased upgrades are
  • walbro 450 e85 pumps
  • carbon fiber 1 piece driveshaft
  • solid rear diff bushings
  • ninja rods
  • ported an polished heads w/ DR high rev kit
  • mite be something else I cant remember
That being said. I also have been parting out motor for rebuild and a ton of change. Once I get more done with my street car this thang going to get interesting😈

Once it's back together, hoping for ~2500lbs an 10 sec timeslips......

101 - 108 of 108 Posts