Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an oil cooler on the Black Friday sale (yup, end of November). By December 22nd, I hadn't heard anything, I sent email and Hans said "Oil cooler kits are shipping out tomorrow. We just got in a new shipment of oil cooler cores."
There was no mention of a delay when I ordered, but fine, my bad for not asking.
Nearly another month and still no oil cooler, no response from Hans to two followup questions. Their website says "order processing".

Earlier in the year, I had ordered some DSM intercoolers from 3swarehouse that were shipped direct to oohnoo for retrofitting. I asked Hans for photos before I ordered and he insisted the website (thumbnail) photos were the actual parts. Then, according to actual photos from Bob, those intercoolers were in rough shape, they would likely leaked, but fine, Bob has to install stock piping anyway, so he's going to charge me a bit more to fix leaks and clean them up.

Is this normal for 3swarehouse? Don't think I'll be ordering anything else after these experiences. Now I just want my oil cooler since the Paypal 45 days is long past.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've only ever ordered preset cam gears. Took a month to deliver and they showed up with no warning of any kind. I called many times and emailed just as many, but I was told the website was having issues or something. I don't know. That sort of explained it, but still. Phones don't require a website to work.

Don't know if there's a problem or not. Just throwing that out there. Delays are one thing, but not answering emails or phone calls is another. I've never ordered from there since.

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
You might want to try the facebook groups, or even 3sgto. They are not on this forum. While I don't think there is a valid excuse for your particular transaction, they did just have a baby this week.

·
Money pit owner.
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks april i will post to 3sgto as well.

Thanks pwhite2012, 3swarehouse has good prices/selection on their website but our experiences suggest customer service needs improvement.

Honestly i would have been ok if i had been told they were soldout and not shipping until feb.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
You're not the only one. I ordered an oil cooler on nov. 25 and i found out it was back ordered 2 weeks later once I inquired as to why I hadn't received it. After asking about it every few days for another month via fb, I got sick of waiting and empty promises so I had them refund me.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I had a good transaction with them... but mine was done via their ebay sales. I ordered a used set of the older style fidanza cam gears and recieved them as described and with only a couple weeks wait time between purchase and reciept.

·
Money pit owner.
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hans responded on the 3sgto site, he says the oil cooler will ship this week. As April suggested, he says the delay is due to the new baby.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,232 Posts
Hans responded on the 3sgto site, he says the oil cooler will ship this week. As April suggested, he says the delay is due to the new baby.

It was ordered in Nov. It's mid-Jan now and possibly Feb by the time he receives it.

17,266 Posts
I've never had any trouble with them. Ordered some syncros and they shipped like the same day, maybe drop shipped, I don't know.

·
Money pit owner.
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be happy if it ships this week as Hans said. I'd be happier if Hans would've emailed me after my order went in and told me it was not going to ship until week of Jan 19. :)

·
Granny Shifter
990 Posts
I too ordered some parts and have been waiting for them. Was told early in the week that I would be getting parts shipped very soon.

I'm not mad that it's late, I'm mad I wasn't told they didn't have it in stock, as my car is sitting far longer than I thought it would be and I would have liked to plan ahead and do the job another time if I knew it was going to be sitting for an extra month.

·
Money pit owner.
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not mad that it's late, I'm mad I wasn't told they didn't have it in stock, as my car is sitting far longer than I thought it would be and I would have liked to plan ahead and do the job another time if I knew it was going to be sitting for an extra month.
yup, this was my thinking as well.

anyway, hans contacted me on the other site's forum and said it would ship this week. though I just checked and my order still says "Processing". It would be better if it said "Completed". :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts