Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3S addict since '95
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently picked up a small lot of powder coated parts from a fellow Stealth enthusiast. Here's what I have available, with pics and prices...

A - textured red DOHC valve covers (pair) $350 $250 shipped NO CORE
B - candy green (actually Shocker Yellow over Light Blue) lower plenum $120 $75 shipped NO CORE
C - silver PTU bracket $39 $29 shipped NO CORE
D - "bass boat" metal flake plenum - has loads of bronze, gold, green, orange metal flake. Looks like a bumper car! Very cool and very difficult to show the true beauty in pics. $225 $195 shipped NO CORE
E - metallic blue... almost purple front "Mitsubishi" valve cover $195 $150 shipped NO CORE
F - dark blue (not metallic) Twin Turbo plenum $195 $150 shipped NO CORE
G - "bass boat" metal flake oil pan - overall, this looks purple, but it changes to more blue from certain angles. Also seems to have some gold flake in it. BEAUTIFUL! The bottom has been dented before an pushed back out. Not sure if this is from a 2-bolt or 4-bolt. $200 shipped. NO CORE -- SOLD!

** Note - valve covers did NOT have baffles removed before sandblasting. I'd strongly recommend that you drill these out, clean out anything that got inside, and re-rivet into place.

** Note - these were originally done for display purposes. Gasket surfaces were not masked. You'll need to use sandpaper or similar to remove the powder coat from these surfaces. There's also some overspray inside the valve covers and intake ports. You should clean that out. See pics.

Shipping included for continental US only. PayPal accepted. I pack good and usually ship within a couple business days. Long-time member! Buy with confidence.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,889 Posts
Awesome stuff!
I would have DEFINITELY rocked that "bass boat" plenum (if I hadn't already had a polished one AND I still had the car :( )

You will have NO problem selling these items...

Bob.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm interested in the oil pan.

Would you be back to take any more pictures of it from the other side and from the top showing all the bolt holes? I'm trying to see if it is a 4 bolt or a 2 bolt pan as I need a 2 bolt pan.

Thanks,
Steve

·
3S addict since '95
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP! For 5 months, I've put absolutely zero effort into trying to sell these lol. But they need to go. Make reasonable offer. Everything is still available except the oil pan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts