Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3si member #294
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supra's are NOT faster than vr-4's if there stock! I found an article in motor trend that compares the two cars, the vr-4 won in almost every category! 0-60, 1/4, cornering, etc. These are pretty consistent results, I have seen those numbers in other magazines as well. And then figuring on the street it is a lot harder for them to launch than us, you could probably beet it. IF its stock!
Ryan
95 VR-4

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I was racing with a supra TT and I had to make a 90 degree turn on second gear...so I made the turn and slammed the sucker till I realized that my rear was sweeping outward cuz of the torque of the tires...then I slamm it a little more and steer and the AWD brings me back to normalcy!!! [email protected]!!!!! hehehehehehheeh the supra was behind me, and must 've been thinking how the hell did I do that??? heheeheheh VR4 RULES!!!!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
SUPRAS MIGHT HAVE THE EDGE ON SPEED...BUT THROUGH TURNS AND TWISTS...SEE YA...KICK [email protected]@...SWEET DRIVING...HAIL TO THE VR4!

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Dave,
you missed some serious stuff last nite. Hendrick came up to Yaohan plaza and we were driving up and down the streets while testing the G-tech. Well, we got to something like 80 mph and he hit a bump so fast and hard that we went airborne (a la Knight Rider launch) and landed. Caught me and my friend by surprised since We literally were something like 3-4 inches off the ground for like 2-3 secs and then landed. What a thrill ride.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
too bad I don't live in new jersey, frank...but I already had my joy ride on hendricks car heheheeh wickedly fast! good that you enjoyed your ride...I'll be getting 13gs pretty soon...hehehehehe take care and see you soon! and have fun at atco!

[This message has been edited by fastboy (edited January 12, 2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.