Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I received my parts and have been able to get the sunroof back up and running again. It took a lot longer than we all expected, but I appreciate that the parts were delivered and that the sunroof is working again. I will be sure to update this post in the future if I have any issues, but based on how much I drive the car, this will probably outlast it. Cheers!

If anyone has any questions about doing it feel free to reach out. I was stupid and didn’t take enough pictures but I would be happy to share what I learned.

https://youtube.com/shorts/tNSdCj6shWA?feature=share

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I sent payment to your PayPal and sent you a pm...please respond and let me know when you ship.

Reactions: PROJECT3SI

·
Robotics Engineer
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
~list update~

If you are on the list please send payment as soon as possible to ensure no delays.
The list below should be accurate if the last posting, if not please reach out to me.

Everyone with a status of "shipped" should have already received tracking notification.
Either through PayPal or me; if you haven't please reach out to me. Thank you.

Group Buy List

19 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets, received
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set, waiting for payment
3) BusterBrown - 1 set, shipped, CANADA
4) Mr.I. - 1 set, shipped
5) MarioG - 2 sets, shipped
6) Black Beauty 95 SL - 1 set, waiting for payment
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set, shipped
8) Choguy03 - 1 set, shipped
9) PeterTitley - 2 set, shipped
10) WytePurlPimpin - 1 set, shipping details missing, PM sent
11) Insane_kid18 - 1 set, shipping details missing, PM sent
12) Italo Grasso - 1 set, shipped
13) Revilo - 1 set, shipped
14) Immortan - 1 set, shipped
15) Blue3kGTSL - 1 set, shipped
16) Will Lex - 1 set, shipped
17) Asim Ali - 2 sets, shipped
18) Kip, 4 sets, waiting for payment
19) AvEx hYpE - 1 set,shipped
20) AcidBath - 1 set, shipped
21) Adn N. Bzmi- 1 set, shipped
22)
tkdmaster - 1 set, shipped

Back from vacation... going to find time to get those videos uploaded on my end. For those who've already installed, feel free to share pictures and videos here to provide others more confidence and tips for their own installation. Thank you.

BusterBrown, going to check on the status of your shipment to Canada this evening and pull up that tracking number again for you.

·
Robotics Engineer
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Replying again, I sent you a PM as well. Looking for tracking number still
Sent shipping information again. You should of received a PM titled shipping to Canada. Thank you, customs was paid by me (just in case they try making you pay again).

·
Robotics Engineer
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Hi all, Kip (great supportive member on the forums and on the FB groups) has been addressing a health concern which has had him hospitalized and won't be able to keep his spot for the four sets. If everyone can chip in, I will also give away a set for free. I am sure these sets were destined to go to his cars and maybe a few other guys he's in touch with. I respect Kip a lot as he'll always a supportive voice, let's see if we can help him out even if it is just sunroof clips! I know sharing personal info like that may not be best, but I want to show him some appreciation from the community. For those that donate anything, please include a letter of support I can mail to Kip.

·
Robotics Engineer
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Were you able to send mine out yet?
Hi! yep yours went out. should see it within a day or two. PM me if you do not see any tracking information updated. Thank you

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Aren't these supposed to be metal?
Just got this in the mail today. Definitely plastic.

·
Robotics Engineer
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Aren't these supposed to be metal?
Just got this in the mail today. Definitely plastic.
No. Metal wouldn't of worked since aluminum rails that guide sunroof open and in the tilt position are of made out of extruded aluminum (soft metal). These are machined out of Delrin, which is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. Original part from factory was mold injected ABS plastic. This material will outlast your car. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
👍 looks good

Reactions: PROJECT3SI
101 - 112 of 112 Posts