Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
On a similar note, what do you guys recommend for grease on the tracks during install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've updated the group buy list below

Group Buy List

41 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
6) Black Beauty 95 SL - 1 set
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set
Any updates on this? Doesn’t look like he has been on in 8 days...hope all is well!

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's a familiar sight ;) . Thanks for checking in. Things got a tiny bit hectic as I packed up my home for a whole home renovation I'm doing mostly myself.
Got the 3D metal prints and testing fitment. Once confirmed, I'll get the entire batch ready. The CNC effort was delayed; still pushing for it as I prefer billet parts.

I've updated the group buy list below

Group Buy List

40 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set
8) Choguy03 - 1 set

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Update Doing another push with a few local CNC houses and with a couple of 3S owners that are either machinists or can CNC these parts. I want to offer the best quality for everyone, so thank you for your patience as I juggle this project against a few others. Should have answers this week from most if not all of these sources. 3D printed versions are still on the table and ready to go. Got to wait a day it is not projected to rain to finalize fitment testing of those (got 3S cars that have never seen rain in the garage right now). If all goes well, then we'll have a back up. Either option should be available mid July to end of July to start shipping. I will keep pushing for sooner!

Reactions: Choguy03

·
ULykeThat
460 Posts
I'm in! Mine has been stuck closed for 6 or 7 years :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
Update Doing another push with a few local CNC houses and with a couple of 3S owners that are either machinists or can CNC these parts. I want to offer the best quality for everyone, so thank you for your patience as I juggle this project against a few others. Should have answers this week from most if not all of these sources. 3D printed versions are still on the table and ready to go. Got to wait a day it is not projected to rain to finalize fitment testing of those (got 3S cars that have never seen rain in the garage right now). If all goes well, then we'll have a back up. Either option should be available mid July to end of July to start shipping. I will keep pushing for sooner!
Any update on these? If you have 3D printed, I would be happy to pay shipping for a pair and provide feedback on them if you don't have time. Thanks!

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hi everyone, been a while since the last update. My custom subwoofer project and some other day to day life stuff took over.
Back at this, working towards having something by February read to ship.

I've updated the group buy list below, if I missed your name please respond.

Group Buy List

38 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set
8) Choguy03 - 1 set
9) PeterTitley - 1 set
10) WytePurlPimpin - 1 set

what about a 95 dodge sunroof ?
They did not make an official power-tilt sunroof for those years and that model, sorry.

Any update on these? If you have 3D printed, I would be happy to pay shipping for a pair and provide feedback on them if you don't have time. Thanks!
I will take you up on that. Should be able to ship shortly. Thanks for the patience, COVID sucks.

Reactions: Choguy03

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Project Update

Hi everyone, volume order for 50 sets is in! Should have everything to do a final performance & fitment test between myself and Choguy03 this or by the upcoming month. As you can imagine tolerances may change batch to batch, so doing this inspection is necessary. Expecting to ship out orders mid to late February.

Please send payment either through Zelle or PayPal. If sending thru PayPal please elect to cover the fees if you seek to have buyer protection. I don't ship thru PayPal so it doesn't do me much justice to pay for the fees on my end. I am doing this on the side to help people in addition to myself towards restoring my 3S cars, not as a business. Thank you.

Zelle: [email protected]
Paypal: paypal.me/project3si or [email protected]

$70/pair (shipping included to anywhere in the USA), for international PM me. I can post to your country for an added cost. Please provide shipping address & QTY of pairs desired.

I will be shipping in advance, versus waiting for group buy to complete (bigger risk to me, but seeing there are owners like Choguy03 with their sunroof apart, I'd rather send them out to those critically needing them). If demand is high I'll do another batch of 50 pairs. Right now 41 sets are remaining and will go fast now that I have an expected ship date. Please review your interest in the list below, if corrections are needed please let me know here.

Group Buy List

41 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Group Buy List

40 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets, payment received
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set, waiting for payment
3) BusterBrown - 1 set, waiting for payment
4) Mr.I. - 1 set, waiting for payment
5) MarioG - 2 sets, waiting for payment
6) Black Beauty 95 SL - 1 set, waiting for payment
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set, waiting for payment
8) Insane_kid18 - 1 set, waiting for payment

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
~list update~

If you are on the list please send payment as soon as possible to ensure no delays.

Group Buy List

40 sets remaining

2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set, payment received
3) BusterBrown - 1 set, waiting for payment
4) Mr.I. - 1 set, waiting for payment
5) MarioG - 2 sets, payment received
8) Insane_kid18 - 1 set, waiting for payment

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
~list update~

If you are on the list please send payment as soon as possible to ensure no delays.

Group Buy List

37 sets remaining

3) BusterBrown - 1 set, payment pending
4) Mr.I. - 1 set, payment received
8) Choguy03 - 1 set, payment received
9) PeterTitley - 1 set, waiting for payment
10) WytePurlPimpin - 1 set, waiting for payment
11) Insane_kid18 - 1 set, waiting for payment

·
Robotics Engineer
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
~list update~

Group Buy List

37 sets remaining

3) BusterBrown - 1 set, payment pending
4) Mr.I. - 1 set, payment received
8) Choguy03 - 1 set, payment received
9) PeterTitley - 1 set, waiting for payment
10) WytePurlPimpin - 1 set, waiting for payment