Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
On a similar note, what do you guys recommend for grease on the tracks during install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've updated the group buy list below

Group Buy List

41 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
6) Black Beauty 95 SL - 1 set
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set
Any updates on this? Doesn’t look like he has been on in 8 days...hope all is well!

·
Robotics Engineer
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's a familiar sight ;) . Thanks for checking in. Things got a tiny bit hectic as I packed up my home for a whole home renovation I'm doing mostly myself.
Got the 3D metal prints and testing fitment. Once confirmed, I'll get the entire batch ready. The CNC effort was delayed; still pushing for it as I prefer billet parts.

I've updated the group buy list below

Group Buy List

40 sets remaining

1) Project3SI - 2 sets
2) stjredstorm12 - 1 set
3) BusterBrown - 1 set
4) Mr.I. - 1 set
5) MarioG - 2 sets
6) Black Beauty 95 SL - 1 set
7) Paolo163629 - 1 set
8) Choguy03 - 1 set

·
Robotics Engineer
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Update Doing another push with a few local CNC houses and with a couple of 3S owners that are either machinists or can CNC these parts. I want to offer the best quality for everyone, so thank you for your patience as I juggle this project against a few others. Should have answers this week from most if not all of these sources. 3D printed versions are still on the table and ready to go. Got to wait a day it is not projected to rain to finalize fitment testing of those (got 3S cars that have never seen rain in the garage right now). If all goes well, then we'll have a back up. Either option should be available mid July to end of July to start shipping. I will keep pushing for sooner!

Reactions: Choguy03
21 - 26 of 26 Posts