Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Beautiful weather today on the east coast. Perfect project while being quarantined in; a manageable project.
If it would help, I could put together a separate thread or step by step guide on how to replace/install this part.

If you are interested please respond with interest. Others owners, I ask you share this to your FB groups or auxiliary 3S forums to help spread the word about the group buy.
Lots of people with no functionality of their otherwise fine sunroof. Goal is to reach at least 50 for the group buy. 45 pairs to go.
I would recommend having you be the poster to the Facebook groups as many folks do not use 3SI and would eliminate a middle man. Unfortunately, I do not think 50 sets would be feasible unless you were able to get 3SX to purchase some. Just food for thought. Appreciate everything you are doing to make this happen!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any update?

It looks like he was on a few days ago. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but I'll most likely be filing a PayPal claim if we don't hear back. Would like to get the part but I'd rather not wait when I'm outside the PayPal claim time frame and cannot take any action.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts