Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power mirrors decided to stop working.

What fuse powers the mirrors please

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Appears to be Fuse #10 in the interior relay box.

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
where is the interior relay box? is it located underneath the drivers side dashboard?

·
og
4,293 Posts
yes, when seated in the driver's seat it is under the steering wheel on the left side. should be on the accesories fuse but not certain, i'll check tonight and let ya know tomorrow if you don't have it fixed by then. good luck n safe travels.

- mike

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankyou, this is project number two for the day.

appreciate it!

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
It's the same one that does the cigarette lighter.

Don't ask me how I know :)

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, that explains a few things. My cig lighter, steeringwheel control lights have been flashing lately, going on and off.

My mirrors are just off, they dont sometimes work then sometimes not like the lighter.

Is it the fuse? Dont know how it could be the fuse, i would think if it was the cig lighter light would never be on.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
Your cig lighter light and the steering wheel control lights are powered by a different circuit (the parking light circuit).

The actual lighter outlet is on the same fuse as the mirrors.

·
og
4,293 Posts
well as has been previously stated, the mirrors and cigarette lighter are on the same fuse, fuse #1 on the inside fusebox.

on a slightly aside note, i had to fix my lighter last night as well, it accidentally pulled out a few days ago. there is a ring that can easily come unseated, you just hafta reseat that ring and screw it aprox 2 rotations so it reseats itself. i then replaced the fuse, radar detector and power mirrors work again! pretty cool. well, hope this helps, lemme know if there's anything else i can do for ya, safe travels.

- mike

·
1,280 Posts
It should be Fuse #5 a 15 amp marked cigar in the interior box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts