2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have a pair of 9b housings

100$ + SH

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1585071505107.png 1585071587238.png Lr1AiZD[1].jpg 1585071848419.png 1585071942578.png 1585072494418.png

1 G TT Hubs 100 + Shipping
Headlight buckets 75 + Shipping
1 G Compressor bracket 50 + Shipping
Fuel Rails 80 + Shipping
Battery Tray / Bracket / hold down 80 + Shipping
Fuel Access 40 + Shipping

Reactions: DennyM

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1st gen TT intake manifold + lower intake manifold and twin turbo coolant neck 400$ + SH

Reactions: DennyM

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,154 Posts
Very NICE work Frank :)

How big of an oven do you have?

Bob.

Thinking about getting my WHOLE car powder coated.... ;)

Reactions: tensecs2fame

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Bob! I can fit maybe 2 intake manifolds at a time, not much larger than that. Might need to shrink your car lol

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything in this thread, plus more. I have multiple duplicates of most parts. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Interested in the wiper arms and the battery tray and brackets. Do you have the threaded rod for the battery hold down? Please PM me total price with shipping to 98229. TIA.

PS. Might take the steering knuckles too. Depends on price of the other items.

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested in the wiper arms and the battery tray and brackets. Do you have the threaded rod for the battery hold down? Please PM me total price with shipping to 98229. TIA.

PS. Might take the steering knuckles too. Depends on price of the other items.
Sent you a pm, thanks!

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both sets of fuel rails sold

·
Fear the Reaper!
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice work on the powder coating, ceramic coating is the way too go...a good thermal and chemical resistant barrier...and no need for masking since you only apply 1 to 2 mil...
Ceramic coating is alot more expensive to do and not alot of color choices. Would be good for stuff that gets direct heat like the exhaust manifolds and such. I may offer it in the future ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ceramic coating is alot more expensive to do and not a lot of color choices. Would be good for stuff that gets direct heat like the exhaust manifolds and such. I may offer it in the future ;)
CERAKOTE is the website that is if you are not familiar, yes it is expensive!!! I did my entire engine such as: pistons, rods, camshafts, combustion chamber, valves, exhaust manifolds exterior and interior, and turbos exterior and interior. For components that is part of the rotating assembly I used dry film lubricant coating as they call it rated at 1800 There are many color choices for coatings rated up to 300 that I used on exterior parts such as cam gears, valve covers, engine block and other small stuff.. AND best part no masking required. BUT a lot of prep work needed such as cleaning and abrasive blasting.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts