Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to need a new one soon. How about posting pics & prices of any that you guys really like ?

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts

Kinda hard to see from the angle, but it is red with the Mitsu diamond and it says Mitsubishi.

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
where did you get a mitsu cap?

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
oil cap

I contacted them and they said the eclipse would also fit the 3000GT. I have had mine for 5-6 months with no leak at all.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful

Great color on that yellow beast & the engine looks VERY sharp. I wondere if the eclipse one would fit. Yours looks great ! Any others out there ?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
billet aluminum

Any cons to the aluminum caps ?? I really like the one from MACHV & am probably going to order that one this week.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Mine has been extremely durable and seals very tightly. I would recommend this oil cap for the price to anyone.

·
1,377 Posts
I have the same one that Quick VR-4 has and I will second that it seals well and I haven't had any problems with it.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Nice screen name Dustin. Did you notice what my licence plate says in my sig?:p

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

$29.95 aftermarket but not sure what type. Seals much better than stock.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
LOL! Actually, my first choice was XCELER8, but it was already taken so they sent me VR4 PWR. I guess if I change my tag to another name, you would want my old tag:p Thanks for the compliment on the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts