Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to the board and am new to owning a VR4. I just bought a purly stock 92 for $8000. I am looking to see where people are mounting the turbo timers and AFC/VPC and such. Please post your pics to help out a newbie. Thanks:cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jeff! Lot of good pics in there! The install I am most interested in is yours! I like the position and that truly is a better use of the open area. But to my demise I am not all that great in these matters so I would have to find someone to assist in making one. Do you know of anybody? *hint, hint* lol

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Here is how I did my AFC...I installed my TT underneath my Steering wheel!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
The plate was fabricated with some special tools that will cost you a little bit of money. The plate across the ashtray requires the following:

1. Scissors
2. Pen
3. Paper for your color printer
4. Cardboard
5. Some type of Photoshop-like computer program
6. Drummel tool

Bore out the ashtray with the drummel tool, because your TT won't fit properly otherwise. Match the car interior console color (charcoal likely) with the Photoshop-like program and print it out. Cut out the shape of the ashtry from the cardboard. Glue the photoshop printed cutout to the cardboard cutout. Looks like it's stock.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
A pic of my S-AFC, Boost gauge, and Turbo timer. I have recently added an a/f monitor which was mounted on top of the afc.

Link

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
thats a lot of indiglo!! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts