Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....i know the hype about carbon fiber hoods and all, but I was wondering if i took my stock hood off my stelaht to a body shop and showed them a picture of the kaze aerosport hood (cost $1500) would they be able to modify my hood to look like it iwhtought any problems??? To tell the truth I could Really care less about loosing like 40 lbs or so from getting a C/F hood...i just want the look....so what i'm asking is it possible and how much do you think it would run???? thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
You mean like bend the hood to look like the Kaze hood? I don't think that's possible.

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Likuid

Hey man....what're you up to thanksgiving???? Me and a bunch of peopel are gonna be cruising that night..probably to gratiot or woodward or something....just checking to see if you wanted to come.

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
hey Jeremy... are you guys going to wish me farewell to san diego? I am leaving friday night! lol

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
well, you got a place to stay if you need it.

Notice my sig... i'm already trying to organize an SD3Si chapter

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I advise you to stick with something simple and functional. Large rear vent for engine cooling, and a deep nasa duct for the passenger side air filter. I've seen one too many honda boys do that fancy stuff, it's too garish in my opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.