Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not only would they probably be beaten on but also... how would you lock your doors? a whole new vertical locking mechanism would need to be designed if im not misttaken correct? sorry i know theres already too many threads about these damn doors.

·
twc4life
1,519 Posts
did you read the whole post?? when i read it i went though 30+ pages and if I remember I think the door opens 8 inches outward and then upwards. I'm guessing they use the exact same locking hinge bar things.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt waste my time reading 30+ pages, i read a few, saw some pics, thought they looked cool, but i wasnt going to waste my time reading about people fighting about prices and copyrights. bah

·
Registered
354 Posts
<--- going to conform...

Yes, door opens as normal... then lift. then reverse. no modification to anything minus fender/hinge. nothin else

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
YellowES said:
I also see a potential problem with them:

10,000 people trying to have a unique 3s, and those of us with regular doors ending up being unique.
LOL now everyone is gonna think that the lambo doors are the stock doors for our cars!

·
Registered
354 Posts
lol, then theyll be like... "too bad our cars cant have 3000gt stelath doors. thatd be soo cool."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts