·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nm

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Just a tip: do a search for Pearlman's posts in the summer, and then decide if you want to delve into these waters! For the record, mine are Red, Black, electric blue, and green.

G

·
No offense but I hate red... probably the fact that 90% of the 3000GT's you see on the road are red is what turns me off - other colors are more original. Mine is black personally, but I also like that dark blue that was available a few years black. My all time favorite color was in '94 (I think) when they offered that Yellow Pearl color... awesome AND original...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It looks like I am the only one but my personal favorite has always been the pearl white. I just bought a 91 pearl white Stealth R/T a couple months ago. Very beautiful! Looks almost silver in the sunlight and pale blue in the moonlight. I love my car.
Brandon

·
Registered
29 Posts
OK, guess I'll have to jump in here. Ever since I first saw a dark green 3000GT circa '91 and fell in love with this car, that was the color I always wanted.

But when I finally started looking for one this year, I ended up finding a dark grey one that I think I like even better. It looks great, is very rare (I believe they only made the grey in '93; I've only ever seen one other one), and it has a dark interior, which was almost impossible to find with the green exterior!

(Personally I don't think the tan seats look nearly as good in our cars, especially with the dark grey dash.)

A picture of my grey beauty is at: http://24.0.234.133/car2-800.jpg

·
Registered
321 Posts
My all-time favorite is the blue, though I ended up with my second fav., green. Does anyone remember that tanish color that was offered. Can't remember if it was on the 3k or the Stealth. I've only seen it once and it looked to be a factory color.

Bryen

·
Registered
57 Posts
my RT/TT is red and i hate it.. the black headlight covers don't look good on red.

I think the White is the best because it looks silverish pearl. Then the green.
All the colors seems to be flashy on our vehicles because it's a flashy car I guess.. even the red looks like a bright red/orange color.
The black is nice but I think at night you can't see the nice moldings on the car.
But then again the car would probably be good even in pink because it's the car we love not the color. We can always repaint the car.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Red, red and red
The 3000GT TT is red
The Z28 Conv. is red with black top
My Ferrari (wishful thinking) is red too
My Maserati 3200GT (another dream) is silver
My Jaguar XKR (ahem...) is racing green

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm definately all about Pearl White. That color can make even a ford festiva look good! Well, almost, hehe! Silver is also one of my favs. My car is dark blue, whic looks great, but I wish I had the pearl white racing stripes to go with it.

G

·
Pearl Yellow right here!! That's the color of my car. I have only seen one other like it and from what I understand the color was only offered in '94 with the R/T and R/T Twin Turbo. Some people love the color, some hate it, there is no in between. I like it because it is original. I will admit that I like the Viper blue Twin Turbo's with white racing stripes also.

G

·
Hey Grid69, I think that color you were mentioning was only on the Stealth & it was called champagne but I may be wrong. It's a nice color but my fav would definitely have to be Hal's new car--Amethyst.
That purple just screams look at me, look at me!!!!!!!!

-T.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.