Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a second VR4. Found a '91 w/ 81K miles, fairly new tires, '94-'95 chrome wheels for $8600. Needs timing belt, plugs, e.t.c. ($1000) I know. If this car is in good shape when i go look at it, is this a good price for this car? Let me know your opinion. It would help alot!! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Scot,
That seems like a fairly good price. Is that the starting price, or after negotiating?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That was a good price in the summer. It is 6 months later now, and sports cars sell lower in the winter due to dereased demand. Don't get me wrong. It is a fair price if it is cherry. I think there is still room to move, esp. if the guy has lots of x-mas bills (who doesn't?)! WOnder why he waited to 81k to do the 60k service? Seems like he likes to let things go on car maintenance, or may be discovered something that made him decide to sell? Just some possibilities.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scott it hardly seems fair you looking for your second vr4 when some have yet to find our first one. If you pass on this car let me know please at [email protected] Im in the market for one and will be getting rid of my 91gtsl in the spring it looks to be sold already. I can start looking now also anyone else out there know of one let me know please.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scott it hardly seems fair you looking for your second vr4 when some have yet to find our first one. If you pass on this car let me know please at [email protected] Im in the market for one and will be getting rid of my 91gtsl in the spring it looks to be sold already. I can start looking now also anyone else out there know of one let me know please.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This price is after negotiating a little bit on the car. Was $9500 starting. It also has a HKS turbo timer, HKS intake filter...Still deciding. Thanks for the response. Dave, I will let you know if I pass on the car!! Any other suggestions on what to look for on the car or anything like that would help. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts