Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help. I got my pocketlogger cable and software today, but I can't use it. I paid extra to have it shipped two day, but the damn registration code hasn't come in. Anyone know of anyone I can contact, tonigt, I emailed my form and cable serial number, want it for the track tonight (thus why I paid extra). Sucks you have to wait until you recieve the damn cable before you apply for a code, would have not order two day if I knew that tid bit.

Any info please email me or PM. Leaving for the tracking in a few.

[email protected]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Completed

Thanks to Mike from Pocket Logger (Digital Tuning) for hooking me up last night with the info. Now to start tuning this beast..

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Mike is a great guy. If you need help tuning or have any questions, join the yahoo group that Mike has just for PL users. I hear that Mike will be coming out with a 3KGT version soon. I think it's being beta tested now.

Chris

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I know he was cool to me. I am very curios about the 3si version. That sounds great. I hope that we would be able to get timing advance rather than absolute values and possibly the eg temp.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
I think the timing is going to be fixed among other things. I haven't heard about an EGT reading. That would be sweet though. Perhaps Jeff (GateCrasher) can shed some light on this. I think he is testing the 3S version. ;)

Chris

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the egt would be cool. THe only reason that I said that was because according to Jeff Lucius's site the new TMO software does it, and I was hoping this would be added to the Pocket Logger (worth a shot anyway).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts