Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month and a half to 2 months ago i had a fellow 3si member give me a call about his timing belt,he had went to a local shop in his area (alton illinois)and had a new timing belt put on.well he got his car back and was looking at the timing belt and it looked loose so he touched it and it slipped a off.so anyways he called me and wondered if i could come up there and put it back on.well i was really busy sending parts off and i didnt really have time to do it so i kinda hesitated about doing it,well he said he really needed it done cause he couldnt find anyone to help him out.i told him it would depend on what he would pay for me to come up there.he told me he would give me 300.00 to come up there and put it back on.so i agreed to do it.well when i got ready to go up there a day or so before he told me he only had 100.00 and he would give me that then the next week when he got paid he would send me the rest of it.well i made the 4 hour trip one way so total 8 hour or more round trip.i got there and he showed up.i put the belt back on and he helped some.it took about 3 hours to do this in his driveway.keep in mind i loaded up all my tools to go do this with.got done with it and the car started up and ran fine.he was glad so he could go to some deal they where having at gateway in st louis.well a couple of weeks went by and nothing no money or contact.so i sent a him a email and a couple of pms.he sent it back and said to sit tight he would pay me,told me he wasnt going to rip me off.well the last pm that i got from him was on 10-26-02 and still no money.i sent him a email and a pm and nothing now he wont email me back.so now i am not sure what to do.i am just glad i wasted a whole day going up there and not getting things done around here i could have been doing.just let me know what you guys think about this.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doorstep

i would like to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts