Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Snakes on a Helicopter!
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the NorCal/SoCal 3S chapter, I have been assigned to moderate this section, and hopefully give it some structure.

This section will be for car regional car subjects, off-topic content will not be allowed, though I will be flexible in the definition of "off topic".

If you have a meet or other event coming up and would like your thread stickied, please let me know and I will take care of it for you. I will un-sticky the thread a few days after the meet is over. I will be making a standing engagement thread (regular weekly/monthly meets) thread that will be stickied, but for now I can also take care of any threads of that nature.

Any "for sale" threads should be placed either in the 3SI classified or the classified sections of www.socal3s.com www.norcal3s.com. I will not be allowing any new for sale threads in this section.

NWS content is not allowed under ANY circumstance, and will be immediately deleted. First time offense will result in a warning, second offense will result in a 24 hour suspension. The warning will be waived if you knowingly violate this rule.

Other than what I have posted, the other general 3SI rules apply, and I will enforce them.

- Bill AKA intruder1_92TT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.