Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
did you mean put the 2g r/t sideskirts on the vr4 with the r/t sails??? i think thats what you meant, if so i might want to see that too, may look pretty cool also. i've never been a fan of 2g r/t sideskirts, but maybe they just dont look right on a stealth
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
246 Posts
justatwinturbo said:
did you mean put the 2g r/t sideskirts on the vr4 with the r/t sails??? i think thats what you meant, if so i might want to see that too, may look pretty cool also. i've never been a fan of 2g r/t sideskirts, but maybe they just dont look right on a stealth
yea,but with stock vr4 sails.i thought he might be able to put that white stealth skirt on that white vr4.it might looks nice.
 

·
Will work for mods
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
See what I can do, I am back to work, vacation is over so chop time is limited. :(
 

·
Go Mountaineers!
Joined
·
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
92StealthTT said:

That would look good if you had a 99 front end conversion too.


Can you do a shop of a 2nd gen VR4 with R/T sails and side skirts, and possibly a 99 front end? Please?
 

·
Will work for mods
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
I have to disagree, one of the things that apeals to me the most was the 3000gt side skirts. Very sexy looking. But I do like the R/T sails.

 

·
ex-spun bearing club
Joined
·
506 Posts
S3KGT18 said:
That would look good if you had a 99 front end conversion too.


Can you do a shop of a 2nd gen VR4 with R/T sails and side skirts, and possibly a 99 front end? Please?
dayum...wouldnt it be easier to put the VR4 rearend on a stealth than to put all of the stealth parts on a VR4???
 

·
Row faster!
Joined
·
662 Posts
pilotwife said:
dayum...wouldnt it be easier to put the VR4 rearend on a stealth than to put all of the stealth parts on a VR4???
I don't think you can just swap out rear bumpers between the two cars. I believe there is some welding involved, but I could be wrong. Which also kind of makes me wonder if the sails between the two cars are interchangeable as well.
 

·
Go Mountaineers!
Joined
·
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
WolfSL said:
I don't think you can just swap out rear bumpers between the two cars. I believe there is some welding involved, but I could be wrong. Which also kind of makes me wonder if the sails between the two cars are interchangeable as well.
Just drilling extra holes for 3000GT tail lights I believe.

Btw thanks Gabber for the pics ;) :p I love that car.
 

·
Row faster!
Joined
·
662 Posts
S3KGT18 said:
Just drilling extra holes for 3000GT tail lights I believe.

Btw thanks Gabber for the pics ;) :p I love that car.

Ohh ok, well I might have to ninja your mod as well. Looks pretty good.
 

·
Got Boost?
Joined
·
446 Posts
I always thought the stock 2g Stealth bumper would look sick with an integrated diffuser, perhaps carbon fiber. Some blacking out of the taillights and that is my perfection. The Stealth sail panels make the car to me, I'd never buy the Mitsu cause of that kink that totally ruins the flow. I'm still up in the air on the perfect spoiler, but not a huge fan of the 99 whale tail. Also the 1g Stealth sideskirts are my favs stock, but I'm really liking these too:


And I do like Cianci's new front end kit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Never did like the 99 front end, IMO the cianci is just too close to that. Don't like the sideskirts either. My perfect 3/s would be a 1st gen r/t with a 2nd gen rear end and a 97/98 front end molded to fit the r/t turn signals/snake eyes if we were thinking all stock parts. Now the perfect vr4 would probably have to be a 1st gen with r/t sails I really liked the 2nd gen r/t sideskirts for some reason the flow nicely, and I've always loved the active aero. I'm also stuck on what wing would look best on a stealth, for some reason I like how the 99 wing comes up over the tail lights. Just looks like it was made for that car but its a little too "hey look at me" the hoop covers the r/t tails which happen to be one of the sexiest parts of the car IMO and the banana just doesn't do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
What the heck are 'sails'? I see no difference in the pictures at all...
 

·
SIG FOR RENT!!!
Joined
·
2,292 Posts
justatwinturbo said:
Never did like the 99 front end, IMO the cianci is just too close to that. Don't like the sideskirts either. My perfect 3/s would be a 1st gen r/t with a 2nd gen rear end and a 97/98 front end molded to fit the r/t turn signals/snake eyes if we were thinking all stock parts. Now the perfect vr4 would probably have to be a 1st gen with r/t sails I really liked the 2nd gen r/t sideskirts for some reason the flow nicely, and I've always loved the active aero. I'm also stuck on what wing would look best on a stealth, for some reason I like how the 99 wing comes up over the tail lights. Just looks like it was made for that car but its a little too "hey look at me" the hoop covers the r/t tails which happen to be one of the sexiest parts of the car IMO and the banana just doesn't do it.

ciancis looks like the 99 front basically because its a spin off it, i personally love it and will be putting it on my car sometime soon
 
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Top