Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of you who are my friends on Facebook have already heard the news. About a month ago I was diagnosed with Multiple myeloma. Yes, the very same thing as Chris Hill. Although shocked, I somehow found solace in the knowing that Chris had paved the way in this. He has very helpful in teaching me this disease. I am unable to work and have no insurance. I have a fiance and an 8 year old girl who is partially relying on me. I am just throwing this out there. if anyone could help I would be ever grateful. Any little bit helps.

I know I can beat this as Chris has told me several times that I can. I trust him and I trust that the same love and kindness this forum showed him may be merciful to help me. I will repay theses acts of kindness someday. That is my promise to you! I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

If anyone wants to help...my gofundme page is Help me fight multiple myeloma by Pauly Perl - GoFundMe

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear the news. Like Chris you can fight the good fight. Wishing you and your family the best.

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,116 Posts
Pauly, First chance I get after getting paid I'll be sending something your way.

Just listen to everything Chris and Vicki have to say and you'll be good. We're all here to help in any way we can!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No thanks needed. This forum has been more like a family to me then some of my family. (Sometimes the bipolar or autistic family members but family none the less)

Where you getting treatment? What's your levels?

Coop
I'm getting treatment at a cancer unit in local hospital. I am under chemo for five days a week. Two weeks on , one week off. Bone marrow transplant is just over the horizon, if I can get these numbers down.

And as far as my levels, my HGB is now at 9, it was 6.4 at the lowest. it should be between 12-18. my WBC are 3.4 and my HCT is 27. 3 those are what they are watching. If you want cancer (multiple Myeloma) specs... My Immunoglobulin A is 8441..should be between 91-414! and my M-spike is 7.5, should be 0

I'm not sure if thats what you wanted but that is my numbers. I wish they would trap numbers instead!! :)

·
Premium Member
17,963 Posts
I'm getting treatment at a cancer unit in local hospital. I am under chemo for five days a week. Two weeks on , one week off. Bone marrow transplant is just over the horizon, if I can get these numbers down.

And as far as my levels, my HGB is now at 9, it was 6.4 at the lowest. it should be between 12-18. my WBC are 3.4 and my HCT is 27. 3 those are what they are watching. If you want cancer (multiple Myeloma) specs... My Immunoglobulin A is 8441..should be between 91-414! and my M-spike is 7.5, should be 0

I'm not sure if thats what you wanted but that is my numbers. I wish they would trap numbers instead!! :)
That was what I was curious about. Mainly your m-spike and hgb. Keep us in the loop though and keep your head up.

Coop

·
stock???
2,206 Posts
Wish I could do something for you, I know how it is my wife had 2 brain surgeries so far and I am drowning in medical bill debt, selling off all my car parts just to pay for it and keep my head above water. I wish you the best of luck man and if I ever get some extra money ill throw some your way.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wish I could do something for you, I know how it is my wife had 2 brain surgeries so far and I am drowning in medical bill debt, selling off all my car parts just to pay for it and keep my head above water. I wish you the best of luck man and if I ever get some extra money ill throw some your way.
thank you for your offer but you keep your money brother. I know what it means to be drowning! I pray the best for your wife and your family!

·
stock???
2,206 Posts
Hey have you signed up for Obama care yet? There is no pre existing condition clauses so your guaranteed health insurance as long as you pay your premium, and people without insurance have to sign up anyways or be penalized.

www.healthcare.gov

That's the site if you sign up today and pay first month premium, it should take affect 1 oct 14.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts