Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am so sorry, you mean you also did this "turn the crankshaft back a tooth anti-clockwise " before put back the belt, right?
I replaced the timing belt per direction in my manual. Offsetting one tooth means you have to adjust the timing, why. Credit your source for offsetting by a tooth, or follow the book, or video for a correct installation, opinion by

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
568 Posts
Make sure you just dont slap timing belt on depending on what belt you decide to go with I usually try to have the words or other stated lettering or arrow direction turning clock wise dont know if this was covered in previous conversations prior... figured I would post this

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Make sure you just dont slap timing belt on depending on what belt you decide to go with I usually try to have the words or other stated lettering or arrow direction turning clock wise dont know if this was covered in previous conversations prior... figured I would post this
Thanks, my part is on shipping, I probably start to do the timing belt in the middle of this month. lets see what I got at that time.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts