Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rattle Cans FTMFW
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like doing different things with cars, i was talking to my buddy jared (stealthlabel) about what i was wanting to do with my car, and ha said well how about u photoshop it... so i decided to go ahead and give it a try

heres the picture i found here on the forums:

amazing looking car, im much a fan of everything having an "evil look" to it, thats just me idk why.

so i played around with it, and this is what i came up with:

some errors that ive made and i cant figure out how to fix:

the passenger side looks great, i wouldnt touch it again, but the drivers side halo's gave me a problem. any bigger i made the inner one and it looked fake, along with any brighter. so it looks real now but its too dim. if i try making it brighter, it looks like it is painted on the glass. so i dont know that to do about that.

as far as the hood goes, i love the passenger side again (i think its cause the light is hitting the other side) but i cant seam to make the black lines not look like pixels (the upper headlight trim)
so idk what to do about that

if anyone has any advice let me know ill go back and make some changes

·
Rattle Cans FTMFW
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
here bud, i made a pic with the eyelids, then i lowered it for ya too:

renember, the better the pic, the better the photoshop.

let me know if u want anything else done, i can try to black your top out too, gemme a sec

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
i'd like to see the red car photoshopped with curved eyelids. like this:

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
i love the lazy look or sleepy if you know what i mean. someone put one up!! just straight across

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
pearl stealth already did that. his car was up for sale on ebay again...not that long ago.

·
Banned
8,445 Posts
he didn't add a 2nd wing. the new owner did that.

p.s.

that "full carbon fiber" interior car is up for sale again. it's sitting at 10k currently. not a fan of the wheels, etc; but the interior is pretty tight.

·
super cool story bro
1,354 Posts
That actually looks interesting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts