Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there places in the drivetrain, axles, suspension, etc that require regular maint. greasing???

my rear wheel is squealing like a lil girl from 1-5 mph... :( r there any places that i can try puttin on some grease??

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
Hey G, could it be brake pad related, you think?

Yeah, I had the same question is a way too. I took that car in for a complete lube and oil change, but the tech said there are no grease nozzles anywhere on the suspension to be lubed, so I was like wtf?. I know ball joint suspensions need grease, but since our cars are wishbone, there's no need for it on hinge joints.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Gabe,

I just notice the squealing lately... had the same pads in the for a while (Still a lot of beef left on the pads)... i dunno man... i think im just gona get a can of grease and start squirting every where~ :D :D

BTW, any of u club members going to Willow this weekend??

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Yeah brakes...didnt think of that, use an air hose and blow all the crap from the vents and stuff on your rotors, that'll probably help...

I always got the squealing too on my NA!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm.. cool.. thanks for that suggestion... i'll be switch rims/tires this week.. good opportunity to get everything blowned, cleaned, and greased~ :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts