Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know, that the container has landed and is unloaded.

Just took the weight on the M-16 Titanium exhaust, and it is an astounding 11.5 lbs total INCLUDING piping !!!! also, the inner diameter of the muffler is also 90mm just like the piping, it does not neck down like the other systems out there, so big, I can fit my arm inside the muffler can!! and talk about weight savings!! and what nice/clean/sanitary build quality (the welds look robotic!!)!!

The newly designed M-16 front bumpers for the 1st gen cars looks incredible!!

M-16 hoods for 1st and 2nd gen also look awesome!!

To say the least, I am very impressed with these items, and I'm sure all of you will be too!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day from all of us here at GT PRO.!!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Brian... I hear that u have plans for a S. Cal Gathering at ur shop??? Whats the word?? Good time for everyone to check out these new stuff...

and OC3SA Members Only discounts!!! :cool:

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
I doubt it'll fit your car. It was made for the TTs and they have different bends around the rear suspension.

Oh, and it's also VERY expensive. ($1000 springs to mind, but I could be wrong) It saves weight in the car AND in the wallet :)

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
BTW, I meant to ask how the new website is coming? It would be great if we could see the new Pitroad M stuff AND the GT Pro stuff on-line :)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jeff, yes I agree with you on both subjects, the rear 3rd member and suspension is totally different on a TT car vs a SL or base. The site?? a TOUCHY subject around the shop, this has been on-going for 8 months and counting, we keep getting promised the site, but still no dice....maybe Santa will bring us a new site this year?? I hope so..

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
I assume all of this cool new stuff is for sale right??? Do you have prices and pictures of all the goodies other than what's on the PR-M page?

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Gatecrasher said:
It saves weight in the car AND in the wallet :)
He he - yes, they are very willing to go to the extreme to help you lose sprung weight! :p :eek: :D
must must must must must control urge to buy :mad:

·
Registered
557 Posts
brainfood said:
can we see a pic of the new 1st gen bumper? and does anyone make sideskirts to blend with the bumper? the bumber is so much lower than the stock sideskirts...

you can go with Bomex side skirt or Veilside sideskirt.

Awesome! BTW, Brian: How much is the exhaust system,
and how many do you have in stock that are for sale?
and how much is the front bumper?
Thanks for the update.:)

TL

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
brainfood, I suggest Bomex side skirts.
snake eyes, not the way it stands, but if you want, you will need to cut the bumper to fit them in, by the way, I like it better without, it looks much cleaner without the snake eyes.

Liu, exhaust 4 left up for grabs $1395.00.

·
Total Posts: 1,736,254
3,499 Posts
Brian GT PRO said:
here is the picture of the exhaust.
I believe that one was mine, no??? :D

I'll be installing this tomorrow and will report the sound haha......Brian also asked me to call him so he can listen too lol. Hopefully I can get some pics up soon of how it looks on my car. And he was right about the welds, as well as the entire system, it all looks totally immaculate. Now he knows why I was calling him every day for the last two weeks :D

Happy Thanksgiving all! It kinda feels like Christmas for me right now ;)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts