Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the pitroad m kit go to there sight bwahahah i got you here now answer my question:p

i am thinking about getting intrax springs for christmas, but i have a few questions

2. Should i replace anything else with the suspension when i do this (i dont have ecs) My struts probably need to be replaced 97k

3. Does an es really drop 1.75 seeing that it weighs less then the tt's which also drop 1.75

um i really cant think of anything else but im sure something will come up

here is the drop simulation

before
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p0e85a3d353d7ceea0c81591d9f54b69e/fd2c81b6.jpg
after
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=933288

ok i found kingnothing's post an dit answered my first question, but the otherones i still need to know

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Can't hurt to replace the struts since you'll be pulling them anyway. As far as the drop goes, I'm sure they aren't the same strength springs so the drop is still going to be 1.75. Sure if you put VR-4 springs on an ES you wouldn't see the 1.75" drop, in fact you might even see a rise :eek:

If you're really intrested in the Intrax, there's a great deal in the gb section. $180 shipped for any model 3S.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Springs for the non turbo cars are much different that the TT springs. 1.75 will be your drop on the ES with the right springs. Shocks? good idea to put them in at the same time. Stock I believe is the best bet here.

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian GT PRO said:
Springs for the non turbo cars are much different that the TT springs. 1.75 will be your drop on the ES with the right springs. Shocks? good idea to put them in at the same time. Stock I believe is the best bet here.
yeah i didnt think so it was just that someone said on a differnt thread (cant remember) that the car wont drop 1.75 because of the weight. I think ill pobably just ened up eating the extra money and buying ebachi's later, i think 1.75 is too much for my area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts