Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 742 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I was originally shopping for my wheels and tires, it would have been really helpful for me to see how some of the different models looked on my own particular car. True, some websites have cool interactive flash designs that allow you to view a generic pic of your vehicle (some let you choose color as well) and a variety of different wheels, but I thought it'd be nice to have a separate thread dedicated to how different wheels look on our rides here at 3si.org

If the moderators are up for it, please "sticky" this thread so that when other people are in the quest for new shoes, they'll have this as a useful tool.

If you're posting a pic, please include the size of the wheels, make, model, etc. Basically any pertinent information...

Here's my baby, rolling on 18x8 TSW Catalunya wheels (Hyper Black finish), with Enkei carbon fiber center caps. They're on my '94 R/T non-turbo.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
munkyhead8 said:
I think this is a good idea, but I also think you should list if your cars a TT / VR4 because you dont want to get the hopes up of those of us who have gigantic calipers. just my .02
Good call, that's definitely pertinent information... :bigthumb:

*goes off to edit my original post*

·
Registered
955 Posts
1991 VR-4

wheels are Mille Miglia Emotions

wheels are crazy, they stick out like 2 inches, but looks damn cool if you are following me at low speeds.

·
Live On The Edge!
550 Posts
Enkei RS-E 17x7 with +38 offset. Not happy with the width, i plan to put 18x8.5 ADR Cyphers or some other black/gun metal rim with polished/chrome lip.

·
Surf's Up!
2,322 Posts
Volk Racing SF-Challenges (size offset below)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Should I stop posting these??? :confused:
Before wheels:

With wheels (wish I had some better pics):

Oh... and Here's my engine after my first set of mods (since I'm posting pics) ;) :

1 - 20 of 742 Posts