Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up tonight, and all I can say is wow. The tranny shifts fine and smooth, so i guess it's just the clutch booster. The interior is in excellent shape, the body is in great condition, the paint is very glossy. It rides smooth, so we're assuming the struts have been replaced. It was pouring on the way home, so the car has rain all over it, I'll get some better pics tomorrow hopefully

It has rain all over it

Here's the interior

Motor

Another exterior pic

·
Registered
636 Posts
OMG YOU HAVE 3 STEALTHS IN THE FAMILY? and each one of a different version!? hahaha thats funny.. all your missing is the Stealth R/T N/A

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we have a 1992 Stealth RT NA at the house too, but it's my cousins (randy_tho) and we rebuilt it for him. We're going to take it to tennessee saturday. Hopefully I can get a group picture of all the stealths before we take it to him :D

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
I'm jealous as hell!! I SOO miss my '91 R/T N/A with my red leather interior. Take good care of that one.......black and red leather is EXTREMELY hard to find!!! Especailly in that condition (drivers seat looks like it could use a cleaning;) ). Congrats man....I'm insanely jealous.

·
Live free or die.
368 Posts
WOW!!!

The engine compartment looks brand new! Did you buy from a dealer (always dress up engine), or from someone personally (takes care of the car)?

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
That knob isn't stock? I haven't really paid attention to them but it looks stock to me...everything else is.

Hey Sprung? Find out about getting that camera yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts