Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the model completed and most of the tools already procured. I will be setting my machine up to make these and they will hit the market around 950-1150, still working out some details. This is happening. I should be done Q1 2019. I have to much invested into this for it not to happen.

enjoy the pics

Attachments

·
No longer in KY
2,348 Posts
Can't wait for the metal to fly on these. Great pricing on something that's unique to the platform.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Wow and I just had my 6spd built with all the goodies.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Hell yea!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
How is it you can do this but you cant whip up a input shaft bearing thats cost friendly ! ?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
k cause we need a affordable input bearing please .

·
Marshall Taylor
1,086 Posts
Can't wait for the metal to fly on these. Great pricing on something that's unique to the platform.
Plus 1 on great pricing. I paid DR $3,400 for my 6 speed end housing back in the day.

Marshall

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I mean this is cool and all but without an input bearing, this will be useless. There are NO replacements for the OEM input bearing anymore.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have the model completed and most of the tools already procured. I will be setting my machine up to make these and they will hit the market around 950-1150, still working out some details. This is happening. I should be done Q1 2019. I have to much invested into this for it not to happen.

enjoy the pics
Niccccceee! Good to have you back! Are we starting a sign up list here? Ill take one.
1. 96TTtrqmnstr

1 - 18 of 18 Posts