Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks to Sam for taking the pics on his digital camera. A somewhat small showing of 5-7 people ranging from KeNo, wraithvr4, BDS----- to Hendrick. I forgot the person's name in the blue stealth.

My apologies for both forgetting the name and showing up late.
I was not able to both have lunch and see what the fuss is all about at this restaurant that they called HOOTERS.

Anyhow, a minor setback due to a lift install caused me to be almost a hour and a half late. Anyhow, I am gonna make up for this by showing what you folks missed by not showing up.

No video was made at today's Mini-Mini but there were more witnesses to the shear power that Lord_DVD can unleash if the RPS clutch was not acting a little funnny. Also due to the asphalt conditions at the park, no major burnouts were recorded aside from a 12mph on-street burnout show that Hendrick put on for the few that were lucky to see it.

Lord_DVD also got "friendly" with the local park rangers after a early burnout demonstration at one of the park's parking lots. No tickets were assigned BUT "A stern warning for impoundment of vehicles was given out for all that were present by the local park ranger (Gee can you say I got a pole up my Ranger's butt.
Ranger got a Boo-Boo.)"

Now without further adoo here is the link:
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/6045/Lord_DVD.html

[This message has been edited by JEEPers (edited January 09, 2000).]

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought I would bring this up to the top of in case anyone missed this over the weekend.

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Part of the none owner pictures was due to me not having a camera with me and also being late to Hooters. Hence being late being no hooters and no lunch.
We might have a Atco Gathering this Sun. More pictures to come soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.