Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think the previous owner is the one that was sending out the anthrax mail, check out the back seat:eek: !!! it's not a very good pic but there's white powdery stuff all over the back seats.

Attachments

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
Toxic13 said:
i think the previous owner is the one that was sending out the anthrax mail, check out the back seat:eek: !!! it's not a very good pic but there's white powdery stuff all over the back seats.
it may be crack:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crack comes in rocks:rolleyes: not powder. cocain is plausable, as is heroine(uncooked;) ). although i'm guessing it's more of the "salt" variety.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Relax

Don't worry dude - that's just baby powder. The previous owner probably powdered up his ass when he was in the back with a girl so it wouldn't stick to the leather.

Lee

·
Registered
223 Posts
LOL..........man....ever wonder what kind of girls where in your new "used" car? :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
huh...I never thought about using baby powder to keep my ass from sticking...hehe...I'll have to try that one...Thanks!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL...hmm... i was gonna get the neighbor kid to taste it to see what it was, now i think i'll just vacuum it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts