Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, how are you doin? I bought my car in June, and i love it to death. I just started my second term of college, and money is much tighter than i had anticipated, so i am THINKING about selling my 1993 3000GT SL. It is black, with charcoal leather interior, power seats, digital climate control, 5-speed, Aftermarket Pioneer 7200 CD Player, and it is loaded with every option except the sunroof (and i'm not even sure they made them with the sunroof in '93, so i could be wrong). It has 31,000 miles on it, and i just replaced the clutch around 500 miles ago. The car runs like a dream, and is pretty damn fast (hey...its no VR-4, but when your last car was a '87 Celebrity Station Wagon...LOL) The car is in GREAT condition, with only a couple minor problems (small chips on front of hood, small scratch on drivers door) and the interior is PERFECT. I would like to know if there is a market out there for it, if so...reply with an offer. Like i said...i'm not sure i am selling, but i probably would with the right offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts