Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Stuff and Junk and Things
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any reputable shops in Southwest PA that are known to work on our cars with good results? I have searched online but haven't really found anything. It seems I am about 400 miles from each shop......

· Registered
4,509 Posts
I don't think there are any "3/S" shops in the area. There are plenty of backyard mechanics and regular performance shops though. I do all my work myself so I'm not sure which ones are any good.

What were you looking to get done? I am in Morgantown, WV which is pretty close to you if you need help. My dad is a mechanic/painter in Greensburg as well if you need something.

· Belt-fed junkie
1,124 Posts
Dont waste your time with Slowboy, ask me how i know. Besides, im pretty sure Mike packed up shop and moved to Florida.

· Registered
2,044 Posts
Dude you're in uniontown... Early Performance is right there. Or TPG Tuning in blairsville. My car is at Early's right now.

· Registered
2,044 Posts
Ha, I'm not sure. I get a discount since i've known him for years. He gets a ton of business so it cant be to bad. You get what you pay for, i wouldnt be looking for cheap shops, i'd be looking for shops that are known for making awesome cars.

tygerlily - TPG Tuning is in Blairsville

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.