Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
let me know when you get all the exterior parts done and updated.

also, u have "exhaust" twice in the performance sections & it does not work

Keep up the good work! It looks good!

p.s.- who's red 97 VR4 w/ 99 front end?? thing is sweet! i know it was for sale awhile ago. did a 3SI member buy it?

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont belive he is a 3si memeber I sold the red car to a guy in washington ellensburg?? area.. lol thanks about the ehaust, my friend at a LARGE wholesale company finally got back to me about all the pricing so I will be uploading everything... today and tommarrow, hopefully everything will be on there by friday though.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Is it possible to get a center dash pod with 60mm x 2 and 2 1/4 din slots instead of the 1/2 din slots? I actually have your 60mm x 2 with 2 1/2 din slots and can't get anything to look right in there. The fit and finish is excellent. I have the dash out now and everything is mounted perfect. HKS is the only one that uses 1/2 din slots and that is only on their boost controllers. No one else uses them. Just about every turbo timer made is 1/4 din and there are a ton of boost contollers that are 1/4 din also. I would pay for a brand new one if this was possible.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure, we can do that..

We can cut out the pod how you like, as long as the dimensions are smaller than the dimensions of the current cuts... So if you need to just visit us at http://www.impac-aero.com and you can order the pod again with the dimension you would like...

-Ryan

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey what are some performance parts you guys would like to see that these companies offer...

Apex'i
GReddy
HKS
Tanabe
AEM
Eibach
DC Sports
Tein

I am still uploading the new pages, Im sorry for the delay for those who have visited the site.. Also hatches will be ready in about 2 weeks...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I want a deal on the new Apexi EL2 gauge series.:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
highway515, will do. That is good information that should come in handy to anyone on this board. You should post this info on your site, as I think it will be used often (I am going to use it in the next few days). In all honesty I did receive an e-mail from you guy asking what I wanted things drilled to gauge wise. I should of took that opportunity to tell you that I have 1/4 din components rather then 1/2 din ones. At the time I had no idea that I the Blitz DSBC type R and Blitz turbo timer were 1/4 din. I just assumed they were 1/2 din. That is why I have no prob buying a new one. It is all my bad. I will be ordering another very soon. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.