Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
let me know when you get all the exterior parts done and updated.

also, u have "exhaust" twice in the performance sections & it does not work

Keep up the good work! It looks good!

p.s.- who's red 97 VR4 w/ 99 front end?? thing is sweet! i know it was for sale awhile ago. did a 3SI member buy it?

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont belive he is a 3si memeber I sold the red car to a guy in washington ellensburg?? area.. lol thanks about the ehaust, my friend at a LARGE wholesale company finally got back to me about all the pricing so I will be uploading everything... today and tommarrow, hopefully everything will be on there by friday though.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Is it possible to get a center dash pod with 60mm x 2 and 2 1/4 din slots instead of the 1/2 din slots? I actually have your 60mm x 2 with 2 1/2 din slots and can't get anything to look right in there. The fit and finish is excellent. I have the dash out now and everything is mounted perfect. HKS is the only one that uses 1/2 din slots and that is only on their boost controllers. No one else uses them. Just about every turbo timer made is 1/4 din and there are a ton of boost contollers that are 1/4 din also. I would pay for a brand new one if this was possible.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey what are some performance parts you guys would like to see that these companies offer...

Apex'i
GReddy
HKS
Tanabe
AEM
Eibach
DC Sports
Tein

I am still uploading the new pages, Im sorry for the delay for those who have visited the site.. Also hatches will be ready in about 2 weeks...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I want a deal on the new Apexi EL2 gauge series.:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
highway515, will do. That is good information that should come in handy to anyone on this board. You should post this info on your site, as I think it will be used often (I am going to use it in the next few days). In all honesty I did receive an e-mail from you guy asking what I wanted things drilled to gauge wise. I should of took that opportunity to tell you that I have 1/4 din components rather then 1/2 din ones. At the time I had no idea that I the Blitz DSBC type R and Blitz turbo timer were 1/4 din. I just assumed they were 1/2 din. That is why I have no prob buying a new one. It is all my bad. I will be ordering another very soon. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts