Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid Pensky3Thousand for some fasteners and a lower flywheel shield on 9/15. I needed these in a timely manner. It has been over 40 days and I have yet to receive the items I paid for. He claims the he mailed them out and it got lost in the mail, then he claimed to have duplicates of everything I bought and he would send the duplicates and also refund my money. I didn't get either. I do not believe he ever shipped anything out and he seems to be playing the waiting game.

I filed a dispute with paypal today as the only thing he seems to be capable of sending is bullshit. It takes him 3-5 days to reply to any PM and its something along the lines of "couldn't ship them this week, I'll do it next week". That has happened every week since I paid.

2 weeks ago, I asked him to use my payment to overnight the bolts to me as I really wanted to have them when I went to the platers 2 days later. I sent him an email and a PM requesting this, and didn't get a reply to either one.

Don't bother buying anything from this seller. Waste of time and money.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Ive had dealings with him and have for the most part got everything as stated.

Got extra stuff some time he just threw in so... Paypal.

Life of internet sales. Some you win some you loose.

·
Verified Seller
3,988 Posts
I have dealt with him many times and have never had any problems. If I can't find what I am looking for in the classifieds within a few days, I just text him and he has it 99% of the time.

Here is a thread with many satisfied (no unsatisfied) customers: http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=546420

I'm not defending him, but he has always pulled through for me and also many others with no hiccups

I know shit happens, and it happens to all of us. Just recently, I had a trade deal with another member (his oil cooler for my custom insulation pad, no money exchanged). He went on vacation, so he said to hold off on cutting it. When he informed me he was back he said I could cut it and ship it to him. Well he got back at a very inopportune time for me. I work 3 jobs and a full time college student so i have very little spare time. He caught me right in the middle of when all of the teachers had scheduled tests so I was constantly studying or working for like a week and a half to two weeks straight. The extra time I had, I was spending on cutting the insulation. I did however, inform him of my progress regularly. When I finished it, I told him I had to find a box because it is a rather odd size to ship and told him I would get a box from work and would ship it to him on a Friday or Saturday. Well, I forgot the box at work, and then my brother decided to use my card to renew his Xbox live subscription so I had less than $7 to last me until I got paid next. I didn't even have enough money to ship the package. I got paid on the following Monday, shipped it, and he received it Tuesday. So it wound up being 2-2.5 weeks because of all of the mishaps

Anyway, what I am getting at is that occasionally, a series of events ensue, resulting in delays. Because I was the seller, I know it looked like I was just putting it off and not doing anything. But I was legitimately busy, and when I was able to ship it, I had more delays. Like I said, I updated him regularly, and the only thing I could think of the entire time was that he must think I am scamming him. Sometimes it looks like what it really isn't because of the situation.

However, 40 days is very extreme, and I don't know what kind of delays can cause something like that. And it doesn't helping his image in this situation that he isn't communicating.

In any event, I hope you get this resolved ASAP

·
VR4 Fixing Fettish
786 Posts
I dealt with Pensky twice, I didn't have any issues, but It did take a lot longer to get my Power Steering lines I ordered from him. I doubt he would be intentionally trying to steal money or anything. It kind of stinks if you guys agreed on a deadline, but it happens.

I'm sure he will chime in eventually. If you think your issue needs escalated contact April (dBest) who is the classifieds Admin.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad you guys had positive experiences with him but there has been nothing positive in my experience. This is my 2nd time buying something from him and the 1st time wasn't a great experience either. I Spent $1600 on a transmission and transfer case with a 300m shaft in "good condition" a couple years ago. I didn't get a chance to look at the transmission because I was in the process of moving so it went into storage for a year. When I finally examined it, I found multiple bolt holes stripped, dowel pins missing from the cases and worst of all, the 300m shaft and transfer case input spool are extremely worn and will need to be replaced. I let it go and didn't say anyting because I already had it for a year, but definitely not what I would call good condition. And this is a measly order compared to that, but I needed the fasteners, and still do and he has not followed through.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I know him personally and genuinely sometimes he doesn't check his phone as often as he should or the battery is dead. He's good for it though, always good business

·
davey magic!!
6,859 Posts
josh would never intentionally screw anyone over, he must have had an issue with the part or locating what he had i'm assuming. i'd offer to send you the lower flywheel shield but during our cleaning of the shop i threw out probably a dozen of them :(

·
under the knife again
2,468 Posts
he sold me a y pipe and guaranteed it wasnt a cx racing one...

should have been though... at least it would have been new. the one i got a scratched to fucking hell...

and well... its not the old cx one.

i paid him 1$ more than the ebay one...

he sold a "polished brand new one" for the same price a few weeks earlier...

what the fuck ever though. 30 days is unacceptable.

theres some "higher" ups on here who do sell shit... and then soeone says something and theyre the ones who get shunned.

thats life.

·
ROLLING ANTI-LAG
787 Posts
There's clearly some sort of miscommunication..Josh would never do anything like this...and if you lived closer or happened to be at his shop and saw something that you needed...he'd say, take it with no problem. If he said he shipped it, then he shipped it. Josh has got a huge inventory and it can be difficult to manage at times.

Also...UPS loves Josh and they always give him the " red carpet " treatment, so again I'm 100% sure he'll take care of it....

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
Bought 2 turbo's and radiator shroud with 2 slim fan's. Shipped out real quick and was as advertised. People are saying they don't believe you, just that it doesn't sound like him. He may be going through something or busy with work.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Hey, I dropped the ball on these bolts. It's my fault and my communication was lacking for the last few weeks. I wasn't online daily like I usually am but all is well now.

I refunded him and I still plan on shipping the parts.

Original set was lost by usps. It was only $15 in parts so silly me sent it usps and didn't get a tracking number.

If there are any other parts I can throw in for the trouble let me know.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I take full responsibility. No excuses.

Also, If anyone ever has an issue with something I sold. Just let me know and I can assure you it will be resolved.

My number is 8606819072. Feel free to call or text.

I totally agree this went on way too long. Please accept my apology.

·
Verified Seller
1,582 Posts
Hey, I dropped the ball on these bolts. It's my fault and my communication was lacking for the last few weeks. I wasn't online daily like I usually am but all is well now.

Original set was lost by usps. It was only $15 in parts so silly me sent it usps and didn't get a tracking number.

Also, If anyone ever has an issue with something I sold. Just let me know and I can assure you it will be resolved.

I've bought a few parts from Pensky3Thousand-Great honest seller! This say's it all. Thanks for your service to 3si!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I appreciate your apology and I also apologize for being rude in my first post. It just got pretty frustrating that I needed these in somewhat of a timely manner (within 2 weeks of paying) and they still aren't here. If I do receive the parts from you, I will send the payment back to you again. However, I will be moving from my current address on November 7th, so if you are shipping them anytime after October 31st, please contact me first for the new address.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
Props for admitting to a mistake. Glad this got resolved. :)

·
Turbo Lover
446 Posts
I paid $175 for a Skillard splitter for a 1G TT Stealth back in November and it was never shipped. He hasn't responded to my queries or request for a refund lately. Now, I'm moving. Even if it does get shipped, I won't be there to accept the package. I don't want to badmouth anyone but this has not been a pleasant experience.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I had a similar experience with him years ago too. Paypal filed and got my money back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts