Discussion Starter #1
It is the car in my sig (obviously). Here are the details:

94 R/T TT
*51k miles
*extended warranty that covers everything until about 81k miles
*brand new clutch put in about 800 miles ago
*17" Fittipaldi's
*FIPK
*Dual gauge pod and autometer boost gauge (not installed yet)
*tint on all the windows except the front windshield

*does need a new 2nd gear synchro which is covered under the warranty, I just havent had the time to get it fixed yet
*front bumper is scratched up underneath (was going to do a 99 conversion, you could just throw a bra on there)
*small dent on right rear 1/4 panel
*spot about the size of a quarter on the back bumper where the paint just flaked off
-I would have gotten the back bumper and 1/4 panel fixed via INS. but I live in NJ and any other NJ people can vouch for me that NJ INS. rates are out of this world. It wouldnt be worth it to get INS. to fix my car with the rate increase I would see. Plus 2 minor cosmetic things arent #1 priority to have fixed.

Nevertheless, if you are interested you can email me [email protected], PM or just reply to the post. The reason Im selling is because I plan to get a Supra TT in the near future. Car is located in southern NJ, about 50 mins. from Philly.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price

My fault, I thought I put that in there...guess I didnt. Price is $14k. If that price sounds kinda high to some its because the dealer already told me he would give me $15k for it in trade. Of course cash is better than trade but nonetheless, I have to get close to trade value if Im going to sell it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
insurance

No Supra TT insurance is about the same. I have insurance under my moms plan so its only $1800 a year for full coverage for me. But if I file the claims to get my car fixed the rates will jump.

·
3/S car dealer/mechanic
460 Posts
Hey how much did the rims/tires cost you? I am asking because I have a set of the EXACT same ones :) and I am looking to sell them and kinda wondering what they cost you for me to get an idea of what they go for. Nice to see what they will look like on my car:) I got them for winter but I think I will leave my 18's on since I have a AWD DSM for winter now. Hey can I steal that pic of your car with the rims on it to use when I sell my rims :D that way I don't have to put them on so people can see what they look like on the car;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
?????

James-
Wish I could tell you. When I bought the car they were on there. I have tried to find them on websites and catalogs but I havent seen them in any of the Fittipaldi sections. If I find out Ill let you know.

·
3/S car dealer/mechanic
460 Posts
I know I have tried to find them my self, shit I don't even know what model they are? I worked out a trade deal with one of my friends for my stock yellow ones The phittys came on her 93 black TT when she bought it and she likes the yellow ones on the black car better than the phittys :confused: To each his own. I know I HATED the yellow ones on my car most of the time (too much yellow) but some days I liked them just depended on the mood I was in I guess. It's weird some days her car looks good with the yellow ones as well.

·
Registered
682 Posts
hmm..........Supra TT?? How about a Modified Pearl White Vr????? hehe. ;) ;) Best of luck to ya my friend.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come on....

Come on McVicker...sell your car and buy my car and make it your new project:D :D. J/K...good luck in selling yours too.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

Anyone, come on...I know someone must want it...come on:D

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Geez.... Do I gotta sell ur car too Ryan ???

Let me see if I can throw all that onto a site :p

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
If that price sounds kinda high to some its because the dealer already told me he would give me $15k for it in trade.
jeezus! How'd you get a dealer to offer you $15K in trade? Just on a whim one day, I asked a dealer what he'd give me for my Spyder in trade..he said "I'll give you $17,000".
I said "I guess it's a good thing I don't want to trade it"

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trade

The dealer asked what I would be trading in on. I told him a Supra in the price range of $25k-$30k. Then he told me they would give me $15k in trade for it. I think Green3kGT got $10k in trade for his base when he bought that 94 yellow VR4.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
buy my car dammit

Come on peoples...someone somebody buy my car ahhhhhhhhhh!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts