Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pct billet 6061 aluminum battery tie downs are now available. They fit stock sized batteries. Light weight, will not rust, and looks great. Prices are $75 with engraved pct logo, $80 blank, or $90 with custom engraving. All prices include shipping in the us.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,112 Posts
VERY nice :)
It's TOO good for my Stealth, and my Spyder's looks brand new...

You shouldn't have too much trouble selling these!

Good Luck,

Bob.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. They are selling pretty quick on fb. Not many are on the forums any more but for the select few left I like to keep them included.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,000 Posts
These are really nice! I will keep them in mind for some people here. I am sure it has been asked before, but are you looking into doing the strut tower covers?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Strut towers could be done. Nobody has asked about them. Last I remember is when pampena made them and I think they only sold 1 pair unfortunately after their hard work.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I actually need one of these. My battery isn't tied down to anything which I find to be bizarre. Can't be good.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,000 Posts
Strut towers could be done. Nobody has asked about them. Last I remember is when pampena made them and I think they only sold 1 pair unfortunately after their hard work.
Yeah, that is true... but I feel like there are moments when people are hunting for a set. Perhaps a pre-purchase on them to avoid getting stuck with product...?

Anyway, I do not suppose you are able to bundle these with the mounting hardware for a complete package, no? I could use a few sets for a couple of cars here... should have purchased a few extra sets of the hardware from my last OE stock order - bah humbug!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, that is true... but I feel like there are moments when people are hunting for a set. Perhaps a pre-purchase on them to avoid getting stuck with product...?

Anyway, I do not suppose you are able to bundle these with the mounting hardware for a complete package, no? I could use a few sets for a couple of cars here... should have purchased a few extra sets of the hardware from my last OE stock order - bah humbug!
Strut towers would have to be down the road. Working on a couple cool things next in the queue that are going to take some time.

Are you looking for tie down hardware? I can package them together if wanted.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,000 Posts
Are you looking for tie down hardware? I can package them together if wanted.
Yes please. I will want three sets with the tie down hardware and a few sets of the shifter bracket bushings, if available. You can shoot me a PM here or FB - whichever is easier. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Subbed as I am very interested in getting one from you....despite already replacing my battery tie down. :D

Custom engraved you say!?!? Take my money! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts